• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I still think an Ampharos would look awesome with Bel. The thing needs a decent battle anyways.

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
I kept thinking Alomomola or Mandibuzz for Bel, but if you ask for another Pokemon from previous ten, I guess Seel or Spheal would fit her personality. =Db

Mareep or Chinchou could do great for her :)

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

LizardonX

Banned
Friday stuff:

Pokémon Furikake(?), coming out on 23th October.

Interior accessories, coming out on 27th October.

Daww the cute penguin is still on merch after all this time. This bodes well for his future prospects on the show. Marketing won't let such a cash penguin be forgotten so we can expect to see another cameo from him in the distant future.

I hope we get a segment where TP hunts down kyurem with charizard giving ash a hand in beating them.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Friday stuff:

Pokémon Furikake(?), coming out on 23th October.

Interior accessories, coming out on 27th October.

I see you Charizard. To be honest though, I don't take any of the merchandise as confirmation that [Ash's] Charizard is returning. Remember when everyone thought Ash/Cilan would get Eevee because of the merchandise? Yeah, look how that turned out. I'm just glad that Oshawott continues to be the face of the franchise. I feel like a proud parent.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I would agree if the fandom didn't overate that wannabe dragon. You try to watch pokemon battles on youtube and constantly reading comments like "charizard could beat it" all the time.

Well he is Ash's strongest but honestly I just like him in general. There are a lot more overrated pokemon lmfao looking at you u damn penguin -_-.

LizardonX

Banned
Well he is Ash's strongest but honestly I just like him in general. There are a lot more overrated pokemon lmfao looking at you u damn penguin -_-.

Dat penguin has a horrible win record in porportion to his screentime. It also holds the title for getting KOd the most onscreen. I see noone overrating it.

And yes I believe I saw a clip of the arceus movie and someone said charizard could beat it.

There's really no pokemon that's as overated as Charizard. Piplup is only worshipped in Japan, not really in the US. And I don't agree that Charizard is his strongest, it's simply Ash's first beast so most of the fandom have to act like it's above every other pokemon.

There's really no pokemon that's as overated as Charizard. Piplup is only worshipped in Japan, not really in the US. And I don't agree that Charizard is his strongest, it's simply Ash's first beast so most of the fandom have to act like it's above every other pokemon.

Ash's strongest Pokemon would be subjectively Pikachu, but it's hard to confirm that.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Dat penguin has a horrible win record in porportion to his screentime. It also holds the title for getting KOd the most onscreen. I see noone overrating it.

And yes I believe I saw a clip of the arceus movie and someone said charizard could beat it.

I meant in terms of cuteness he's really overhyped.

Infernape is semi overrated as well lol.

Charizard/Sceptile/Snorlax are his big beasts so...

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I would agree if the fandom didn't overate that wannabe dragon. You try to watch pokemon battles on youtube and constantly reading comments like "charizard could beat it" all the time.

I agree with you. Those youtube comments...
That's why I'm sorta hoping that Charizard isn't Ash's.

ludiloco

I'm hyped cuz of all that Charizard merch, I hope it's not like Corphish/Buizel situation.

I could se it being something like this:

Mienshao
Regenerator
-Aura Sphere
-U-Turn
-HJK
-Fake Out/Acrobatics

I was thinking
- Aura Sphere
- Bounce
- Low Kick
- Doubleslap

Thank you, I don't get why people want her with another fighting type. Ash has Pignite, Bianca has Emboar, Stephan has Sawk, Trip has Conkeldurr, Kotetsu has Riolu, I think we are fine with fighting types on people's teams.

I only want her with Meinshao because its part of her game team.

I kept thinking Alomomola or Mandibuzz for Bel, but if you ask for another Pokemon from previous ten, I guess Seel or Spheal would fit her personality. =Db

Mareep or Chinchou could do great for her :)

Alomomola is to limited

I'm hyped cuz of all that Charizard merch, I hope it's not like Corphish/Buizel situation.

that's your big mistake. Your getting your hopes up on something that probably has nothing to do with the anime directly. I assume its not Ashs until proven otherwise

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ash's strongest Pokemon would be subjectively Oshawott, but it's hard to confirm that.

I agree, and it's quite a shame that we'll never know who Ash's strongest Pokemon is.

Anyway, I'm not allowing myself to get hyped for anything. I learned my mistake from when they started coming out with Zorua products last year; I'll never recover from the trauma and humiliation caused by Ash not capturing it. Besides, for all we know the Charizard that's being showcased could belong to someone unexpected like Ritchie.

dman_dustin

For those who "somehow" don't want to see Ash's Charizard again, you do realize we haven't seen it for nearly 300 episodes.

Any "complaints" about it possibly appearing, seem highly unjustified.

Though I'd much prefer to see Tauros, Kingler, and Muk in a triple battle.

I could see Ash catching one more pokemon before the league starts. It's customary for Ash to capture a poke just before the league starts *crosses fingers for zwellious* D:

Considering the episodes....have been lacking.....I highly doubt that somehow "magically" Ash is going to catch a Pokémon before the league starts.

I have my doubts that he'll have any more captures. We may have to wait until next generation.

shelldude400

Charizard is part of that kids set, and has a Best Wishes Plushie. It's basically confirmed to appear.
I don't see why they wouldn't put it under the ownership of Ash though, it's not in the new dex and Ash actually already has this pokemon >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.