• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrai619

Pokemon Veteran
Actually it would piss me off as well, in my opinion he should already be a Typhlosion but that's just me, but the writers chose a different route.

I don't like the route they took because Typhlosion was only shown pretty much in the special arc involving Raikou.

I'm crying at the thought of the current teams being the finals teams.

Can anyone list some examples of openings/endings not showing team changes but it still happened?

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I'm crying at the thought of the current teams being the finals teams.

Can anyone list some examples of openings/endings not showing team changes but it still happened?

High Touch! continued showing Ambipom and Gliscor (despite being released) and updated by putting Monferno in it. Dawn's Cyndaquil however wasn't inserted, for some reason. And The Greatest - Everyday! didn't spoil Quilava. I'll go check if there are other cases.

Oh, yeah! Chansey too wasn't inserted.

same thing happened with the last AG opening. Blaziken wasn't inserted.

Plus considering the number of openings that didn't show spoilers and just updated when a change happened I don't see why people are getting so worried

Was Piloswine ever spoiled beforehand? Or did it stay as a Swinub in the opening until the episode it evolved and then changed it?

it changed in the opening when it evolved

Well I feel slightly better now.

Krookodile was the last team change and that was back in August. This saga will end this coming August (or September) so the thought of no team changes for an entire year is pretty scary.

I'm not asking for much. Just one more dragon for Iris, maybe a Cilan capture unless he stays for next gen, and evolve two of Ash's Unova pokemon.

Last edited:

shelldude400

Thing is neither the opening or ending had a full team shot of Ash; so what's going to be edited?

Thing is neither the opening or ending had a full team shot of Ash; so what's going to be edited?

The way some people see it, is that it leaves things open since their wasn't a full team shot. Scraggy and Palpitoad never appeared once during the opening or ending so it could mean evolution for them.

Also that shot in the ending that shows Charizard and Dragonite looking like best friends could be edited to include a new capture.

These are the only glimmer of hope I see for team changes.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Wait, a Typhlosion?? OMG!!! Pls be Ash's pls be Ash's *repeats a hundred times*

Manene!

I think Pignite and Snivy's parts in the ending could both be edited pretty easily. There's certainly enough room for Servine and Emboar without blocking Cilan.

Am I missing something here? Why would Ash get a Typhlosion lol

I think because of this post.

Nah, it is an idiom calender or something. Pokémon selection might be related to what's written near them(either as puns or something else).

On the other hand, next Kids Set for April is announced. It's name sake is Reshiram, and so far we know it contains Typhlosion, Salamence, Reshiram, Zekrom, Arceus and Pikachu. I will post the full list when it comes, obviously.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Am I missing something here? Why would Ash get a Typhlosion lol

Cuz he haz a Quilava and cuz Typhlosion is epic <.<

Also cuz of above lol.

Lucille

I think because of this post.

Oh wow really because of that? That could mean anything lol. Dawn could return with Typholsion(joke) and Iris could catch a Bagon that evolves twice in 3 episodes (also a joke) Reshiram belongs to Ghetsis and Zekrom helps out Ash(maybe) and Arceus watches this all happen before being captured by TRio(biggest joke of life)

Status
Not open for further replies.