• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Ya...Chimchar got all those wins.

They still go together as far as i'm concerned, cause I see no reason to treat evo's as completely seperate entities.

If one was to go by that logic, you'd be belittling Torterra even further, because you'd be discounting the wins it did have in it's previous forms.

Only three of which didn't involve Blaze. It still needed Blaze for all it's tough opponents.

Three pokemon out of the general total, who got thier butts handed to them when Chimchar/Infernape went Blaze, still isn't that much.

Last edited:

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Ya...Chimchar got all those wins. Infernape won five battles. Only three of which didn't involve Blaze. It still needed Blaze for all it's tough opponents.
So what...is Blaze some sort of outside force? Last I checked it's an ability he has access to

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So what...is Blaze some sort of outside force? Last I checked it's an ability he has access to

Yes but he can't beat strong opponents without it. He pwned the crap out of Jolteon, Ninjask, and Aggron with barely a sweat. Poison Spikes had nothing to do with Ninjask and Giga Drain didn't do much.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Amazon update for movie merch
Pocket Monsters Plastic Figurine NEO Genesect. I supposse this is a throwback to their old figurine styles or something. For July 6th.
Pocket Monsters Plastic Figurine NEO Charizard For July 6th .
Sylveon Moncolle, for July 6th.

Pocket Monsters Plastic Figurine NEO Red Genesect.

Movie Moncolle set featuring 3 super sized Moncolle figurines, for July 13th.

Another Red Genesect figure that I don't know what it is all about, also for July 13th.
Eevee and Friends Moncolle set. For July 13th.

Talky Friend Sylveon Plush for July 13th.

Mewtwo Super Getter Starter Set. For July 13th.
Lying Down Sylveon for July 20th.
Lying Down Eevee for July 20th.

Pokémon Illustration Pad for July 20th.

New PitaPoké figurines featuring Eeveelutions. All of these are for July 20th.
Umbreon
Flareon
Glaceon
Eevee
Jolteon
Leafeon
Vaporeon
Espeon

Another PitaPoké set which might be just additional accessories. Also for July 20th.

Edit: Also I didn't notice this Pokémon Petit campaign. So here it is.

Edit 2: Might as well post these TR radio T-shirts.

No, still Newtwo is nowhere to be seen.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Brock's going to capture an Onix!!! :D

thunderblade12

Yes but he can't beat strong opponents without it. He pwned the crap out of Jolteon, Ninjask, and Aggron with barely a sweat. Poison Spikes had nothing to do with Ninjask and Giga Drain didn't do much.

One thing that always kinda bugged me about the anime fanbase, why is beating something quickly an automatic dismissal of what is being beaten. Maybe it's more a testament to the strength of whatever beat it so quickly rather than the lack of strength of the pokemon being beaten. And like people have already said, Blaze is completely legit. If they were making up some anime-only nonsense like Thunder Armor, I'd see where you're coming from but Blaze works the same in the games

So here's to hoping for some Dento and Purrloin interactions. I don't know if it'll be a catch as it might be or become Parker's Pokemon, but maybe Dento will get over his phobia??

It looks like Parker's since it was standing with him with Watchog

One thing that always kinda bugged me about the anime fanbase, why is beating something quickly an automatic dismissal of what is being beaten. Maybe it's more a testament to the strength of whatever beat it so quickly rather than the lack of strength of the pokemon being beaten. And like people have already said, Blaze is completely legit. If they were making up some anime-only nonsense like Thunder Armor, I'd see where you're coming from but Blaze works the same in the games

yay Thunderblade.

Its funny that people keep on forgetting that this Infernape pawned Drifblim, Abomasnow and Ursaring without Blaze. All three of these Pokemon gave Ash a lot of trouble in the battle before Chimmy took them out. Two of those took out Pikachu and that too humiliatingly.
So here's to hoping for some Dento and Purrloin interactions. I don't know if it'll be a catch as it might be or become Parker's Pokemon, but maybe Dento will get over his phobia??

I hope they do it. I don't like it when they leave a character's story unfinished. That said, catching a Purrloin is a different story. He needs Pokemon and it would be better if it is an older generation Pokemon.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

My problem is he relied on it for his big important opponents. He's never beaten someone or something important without it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
well to be fair even against Paul he managed to take out both Aggron & Ninjask without it. That was pretty important.

Aggron was filler poke(confirmed by Paul himself) and Ninjask got beat with an attack he is supposed to tank,

Luthor

Aggron was filler poke(confirmed by Paul himself) and Ninjask got beat with an attack he is supposed to tank,

It was filler and yet pikachu a pokemon which at that point was pretty strong couldn't handle it and ninjask had already been hit with damage from the underground flare blitz before the final mach punch which did so much damage people even noticed it was flying slower. So important battles.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It was filler and yet pikachu a pokemon which at that point was pretty strong couldn't handle it and ninjask had already been hit with damage from the underground flare blitz before the final mach punch which did so much damage people even noticed it was flying slower. So important battles.

Yes cuz Pikachu is so sturdy generally right?? We know he has Screech weakness.

Oh sorry it got dmaged by an attack that didn't directly hit it my bad. So it was a 1.5 hit KO such a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.