• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokespecial chapter title

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
If they do make a RS remake someday in the future and they probably will because they want your money they will probably have Genesect be obtainable and thus add it to the RS remake chapter. I wonder how they'll pull it off it Unova Pokemon are only found in Unova?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Can we wait until we get some info on the games before we go crazy on who the main characters are gonna be? We're getting some new stuff tomorrow, I think.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Can we wait until we get some info on the games before we go crazy on who the main characters are gonna be? We're getting some new stuff tomorrow, I think.

Well you know it's crazy theory time whenever new Pokemon info pops up like this, us fans just can't help ourselves. It can be a exciting time to make up crazy theories that make no sense at all!

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
Well you know it's crazy theory time whenever new Pokemon info pops up like this, us fans just can't help ourselves. It can be a exciting time to make up crazy theories that make no sense at all!

Yeah, Lolipiece. It's natural to want to make the most of it. No offense but if you don't want to speculate that's ok but let the other have their kicks out of it.

lolipiece

Staff member
I have nothing against speculation. But speculating when he have so little information is just a mess. And besides, it's just my opinion, anyway.

I'd much rather talk about what we do know about.

Kyurem.

What do you think's gonna happen to it? Is someone gonna capture it, or maybe N?

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I have nothing against speculation. But speculating when he have so little information is just a mess. And besides, it's just my opinion, anyway.

I'd much rather talk about what we do know about.

Kyurem.

What do you think's gonna happen to it? Is someone gonna capture it, or maybe N?

I suspect N will get Kyurem like you said. Black obtaining Reshiram and White obtaining Zekrom would be cool but they might not go that route. Would be cool if N got Kyurem and could shift it's new forms but we'll have to see on how that works.

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
Well so far they haven't showed any signs of Kyurem, not even a reference. Maybe White will have something to do with it since she is in Eastern Unova right now. She could be near the Giant Chasm..

Oops..she isn't in Eastern Unova, mind slip there. She is in Anville Town isn't she? Which makes me wonder..is Kusaka saving eastern Unova for the next chapter?

Last edited:

e9310103838

I am worried that the games will establish the new main characters are Hilbert/Black or Hilda/White's children.

Then we will obtain old dex holders over 30 years old......

And I hoped that games will be still Hilbert/Black and Hilda/White are the main characters.

If we have the new main characters or original Character, this will not know how should name.

Gray? Oh, I remembered that Yamamoto had said N's pupil color is gray......

Six main characters in a region are too many.

If must have a original character, I hoped that he is a black man. (non race subject)

Although I am such hoped until BW2 announcements...... ;486;

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
I don't want to stir the pot but, are we considering Bianca and Cheren as main characters?
I remember that to be a tense topic between forum members.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I don't want to stir the pot but, are we considering Bianca and Cheren as main characters?

It's not a tense topic for ole Platinum fan. Anyone who bites your head off over this takes this to seriously. Cheren and Bianca are currently in the Wally stage. Whether or not they get demoted like him remains to be seen. I do hope they at least keep their starters as they love them, especially Bianca and her Oshawott. For now I just count them as two Wally's. Take that however you want.

e9310103838

I hoped equally Cheren and Bianca become real main characters.

But I did not know whether they will become most important main characters (like Yellow, Emerald, Platinum...) in BW2 chapter...... ;340;

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
Bianca and Cheren mean Black and White in other languages. That could mean something. I guess it wouldn't be too farfetch'd to expect them to become Main Characters, after all they do have a starter and broken pokedex.
But Netkun doesn't consider them main characters...yet.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Bianca and Cheren mean Black and White in other languages. That could mean something. I guess it wouldn't be too farfetch'd to expect them to become Main Characters, after all they do have a starter and broken pokedex.
But Netkun doesn't consider them main characters...yet.

The thing I think hold them back is the fact that they already have names not named after games like Black and White. In the Sinnoh chapters Platinum was also introduced earlier before her game name was announced so they easily played off her rich last name and have her be a snob about it and not reveal it until the games came out. It worked perfectly, but here it's far more tricky. At the very least the new games could be Cheren and Bianca's last names. Maybe a reverse Platinum Berlitz effect?

lolipiece

Staff member
Unlike Wally, Cheren and Bianca make regular appearances.

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
The thing I think hold them back is the fact that they already have names not named after games like Black and White. In the Sinnoh chapters Platinum was also introduced earlier before her game name was announced so they easily played off her rich last name and have her be a snob about it and not reveal it until the games came out. It worked perfectly, but here it's far more tricky. At the very least the new games could be Cheren and Bianca's last names. Maybe a reverse Platinum Berlitz effect?

I remembered something Bianca's Japanese name is Beru right? and that has nothing to do with white. I don't think the the Japanese will pay attention to the English names. So it's possible that we get new characters.

lolipiece

Staff member
I remembered something Bianca's Japanese name is Beru right? and that has nothing to do with white. I don't think the the Japanese will pay attention to the English names. So it's possible that we get new characters.

Ahem.

From Bulbapedia.
ベル:Bel From the Slavic prefix bel- , white. Also Celtic god of light. Another possibility is "Belle", French for beautiful.

Rex Kamex

Only spoiler tagged for those who'd rather see the new updates about B2/W2 on a place like Serebii rather than this post...

[spoil]So Serebii.net updated....

Yeah I can definitely see Black and White dressing in the clothes of the new player characters... I can imagine there'll be a B2/W2 saga after this current one.

And wait a minute, wait a minute....

Since there's an unnamed rival............ does this mean we have a Gray in this manga after all? O__O An exclusive Gray...[/spoil]

I'll predict all that- now let's see how much of it turns out to be true...

Rex Kamex

.... Then again, I wonder how many people would come here earlier than looking at a place like Serebii.net... Oh well, next time I post here and it's not within an hour, I won't spoiler tag stuff. 'Cause I'm going to bed soon so I won't be posting in, like, two hours anyway...

The B2W2 player characters look similar enough to Black and White, I wonder if PokeSpe will follow the RS chapter's example and have them change into the new clothes instead of introducing some new characters. I started to wonder this when Black is knocked out and is carried off to start his training at the end of the latest magazine chapter. It would be the perfect time since the next few chapters are going to be out around the time B2W2 comes out in Japan.

[spoil]He could........... But there wasn't a timeskip between the games R/S and Emerald like there is between B/W and B2/W2

The rival... I still think he'll be called Gray, but......... I don't know if Gray will be used in any future game (in some future generation).... I'd like to think it isn't though.[/spoil]