• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokespecial chapter title

pocket Ace

Go with Gravity
Crazy crazy crazy. We already have Black who is the only confirmed Pokédex holder with Emboar; White a probable Pokédex holder with Servine; Cheren and Bianca who are kinda up in the air with Snivy and Oshawott; N who's just kinda confusing with Tepig.

Now we have 2 new player characters and a rival. Presuming they get Snivy, Oshawott, and Tepig again, that adds another 3 Unova starters to the already 5 existing ones. And since the games just have 2 attatched to the names the three of them are practically nameless right now. Generation V really is a toss-up. Kusaka's got some thinking to because I wouldn't know how to handle this situation.

I don't think (and hope not) they just reclothe Black and White. Becuase what's different with Kris and Lyra was that they played the same role and did not (as far as we know) coexist. So they both essentially are the female Johto protagonist.
With Blaze and Sparkle (tentative fan names), Hilbert and Hilda might show up in game (akin Red in GSCHGSS). So it'd kinda be like putting Red in Gold's clothes for the GSC arc.

:Sigh: We've definitely got a lot of interesting a head of us, that's for sure.

redchesus

Jade Star Trainer
I think the easiest thing for them to do is to put Black and White into the new clothes. They'd have to come up with a reason for White drastically changing her hair but they've done it before with Crystal's clothing...

As for the rival, I'm guessing he'll just keep in in-game name, like Cheren and Bianca. Also, so much for those 2 becoming the main characters...

Ludger

スポック
Crazy crazy crazy. We already have Black who is the only confirmed Pokédex holder with Emboar; White a probable Pokédex holder with Servine; Cheren and Bianca who are kinda up in the air with Snivy and Oshawott; N who's just kinda confusing with Tepig.

Four dex holders with 3 pokedex. That has been done in yellow chapter but Pokespe like adding surprises and new things. So I persume that both Black & White will be a double team(Since they must be together to repay Black's debt). So 2 People 1 Pokedex

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I would take N out of the Pokedex holder running's and mainly juggle with White, Bianca, Cheren, and the possible threw newcomers Black2, White2, and rival. N will probably be the new Lance. But anyway on the topic of Black and White in the new kids clothes...hmm. I'm not sure I like that idea. Not because I don't like the new clothes it's just you can do another Lyra/Crystal swap like what was done in HGSS but this time it will be a little harder to swallow. There's a time gap now and this will be all new stuff where as with HGSS it was just a better told story of GSC with advanced stuff. Now they might put Black and White into these new kids clothes, but the story might need a little tweaking, depending on what it is of course. Then there's the possibility of them appearing in the new games as a boss like Red, so you'll have to scrap that. We'll have to wait and see there is still not enough information on the games. All we can do is continue our crazy theories.