• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Pokespecial chapter title

Ace of Shades

Considering the new games titles, do you think they gonna continue using Pokemon Black and White as the chapter title or Pokemon Black and White 2?

I think they will continue with Black and White because the new games are a continuing storyline from the first.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Black and White 2 sounds stupid.

Just keep going. Makes it easier on the story.

Pokemon_Special_Fan

Kinda depends on what happens. Maybe it will explore some of the new stuff B/W2 introduces. Also, an idea hatched into my head. If there's going to be 4 pokemon games, could that mean....4 overall dex holders?

Kameinu

Arooo!
Kinda depends on what happens. Maybe it will explore some of the new stuff B/W2 introduces. Also, an idea hatched into my head. If there's going to be 4 pokemon games, could that mean....4 overall dex holders?

Depends if we do get new player characters for BW2. But then again..they could address it the way they did the Lyra thing..

MonkeyX

We already have 4, Black, White, Cheren and Bianca. This also makes it look like Cheren and Bianca won't get demoted like Wally did, maybe the second half of the B/W arc will focus on them, I'd be okay with that.

Rex Kamex

We already have 4, Black, White, Cheren and Bianca. This also makes it look like Cheren and Bianca won't get demoted like Wally did, maybe the second half of the B/W arc will focus on them, I'd be okay with that.

Cheren and Bianca- I dub thee, "Black 2" and "White 2."

Eh.............. Now I sort of wonder if they might be main characters. I remember thinking Wally would get Emerald as a nickname back when, in the magazines, he started getting focus near the latter part of the R/S arc (with the Sky Pillar and the Treecko and such).

I... honestly have to wait until we get more game info before wondering what'll happen with Adventures. Buuuuuuuut I don't think entirely new characters will be introduced. In the games either.

matt0044

So it wouldn't be suprising if the second half of Black and White focused On cheren and Bianca

That'd be a great twist. Though Black & White should play a role in the next storyline too.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I say they just make it one large series but I guess it all depends on what Black 2 and White 2 bring to the table. I sure hope Cheren and Bianca become official Dexholders now (though they kinda were already) but regardless with the news of Black 2 and White 2 I am excited to see how it effects PokeSpecial :)

Ace of Shades

Would it be possible that Yamato and whoever that other guy is got info about this before so they purposefully incorporated Cheren/Bianca for main characters of the second rc thing?

Last edited:

ForeignDude

Hah, there's already a thread on this, excellent! The thought just came into my head but clearly my thought process is very slow. Looks like we'll be getting one super long arc as there's nothing to divide it. Seems exciting to me. Although if they did introduce new characters...I would be perfectly fine with Black 2 and White 2 being their names because it sounds funny and cool.

Rex Kamex

Would it be possible that Yamato and whoever that other guy is got info about this before so they purposefully incorporated Cheren/Bianca for main characters of the second rc thing?

Yamamoto the artist and Kusaka the writer... I think it's possible, but at the same time, Cheren and Bianca take the Pokedexes and the other starters in the games too, so it might be just an imitation of that.

I think it's more likely than before Cheren and Bianca will be main characters like Black and White, but I'm still not 100% certain.

e9310103838

I see some people ask the thing of BW2 on Kusaka's Twitter, Kusaka said that enjoys the 11th chapter.

Although this is the indefinite sentence, he said the 11th chapter truly. (person who asked has not mentioned this) ;311;

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I see some people ask the thing of BW2 on Kusaka's Twitter, Kusaka said that enjoys the 11th chapter.

Although this is the indefinite sentence, he said the 11th chapter truly. (person who asked has not mentioned this) ;311;

Uh, so is that a yes or a no...?

Beat!

The Chords of Steel

But BW chapter in adventures is the 10th chapter..