• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Next Time, Run The Kid Over. It May Be Involved In An Elaborate Robbery Plot.

SlipKnoT

http://www.whtm.com/news/stories/0109/582570.html

Lower Paxton Township, Pa. - Police say a driver who slammed on the brakes to avoid hitting a baby carriage in Dauphin County was robbed of his wallet and struck in the side of the head.

Lower Paxton Township police said the man was driving on Dartmouth Street in the area of the Lakewood Hills Apartment Complex early Friday when the baby carriage rolled directly in front of him.

Despite his attempt to avoid the carriage, police said the driver struck the carriage and knocked it over with the front of his vehicle. No baby was inside.

Police said when the driver got out of his vehicle to check the carriage, a woman walked across the road without saying anything, picked up the carriage and walked away with it. The victim then felt what he assumed to be a firearm pressed into his back and was ordered to hand over his wallet.

He was treated on the scene by ambulance personnel for the injury to his head.

The woman pushing the carriage is described as a white female wearing large rimmed tinted glasses and a hooded bulky dark-colored coat with the hood up.

Now that is genius.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I will. Thanks for the tip.

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
I really hope this turns into a crime wave of empty carriages and women with glasses.

Ethan

Banned
When we say that we're allowing your stories from Fark.com, that doesn't mean open up pandora's box and have 5 on one page. Closing this one just because we have a bit too much.

edit: Nvm, re-opened. Go hog wild.

@Darkfall,

man you have one cheesy ass signature.

1ee7leader

Very eviiiiil....

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Kill the baby?

One of these days someone is genuinely going to have their baby in the carriage rolling but the driver will end up thinking it's a scam and continue to drive through the carriage.

kyle_hyde_215

It shows how desparate and petty people are gettin nowadays plus that must have taken some time to come up with

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Wow, that's pretty cruel but clever. I feel sorry for the man who got scammed. That must really suck. D:

I enjoy their description of the woman involved in this scam. As if she can't just take off the glasses and dark coat...

So that would mean that our lead is a caucasian female. And you say the baby was clever, she's a genius.

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
@Darkfall,

man you have one cheesy ass signature.
I know. I totally and utterly know. I am in fact, so very ashamed that I'm going to go hang myself.

Farewell cruel world! I've had my last Tequila Tonic!

Anyways, it's pretty crafty I guess. I mean, if there's one reason to stop driving, I suppose that'd be it wouldn't it? Excluding, ya know, a serious crash.

SugarFreeJazz

not present
But where's the baby? Shouldn't we be looking for the baby?

(I hope you all know I was kidding...) On a serious note though, I'd have to agree with pretty much everyone else here. It was quite a clever plan.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Well on the bright side, a baby wasn't actually used.