• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NFL: Favorite 07 Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
I didn't see any threads regarding this, plus all NFL related threads involved the playoffs, Super Bowl, and the New England Patriots, so I decided to create this topic.

So back to the subject, what is your favorite 07 NFL team? Don't have to explain why. You can go ahead and say Giants cause they won the Super Bowl or New England for being 18-1 if you want to too, lol.

For me, im a Seahawks fan. Favorite players include Matt Hassleback, Lofa Tatupu, Patrick Kerney, Marcus Trufant, Deion Branch, and at times, Maurice Morris (No Alexander, sorry)

Now Discuss.

BCVM22

Daaaaaa Bears. Even when they're bad (which their 7-9 record says they were), Devin Hester is the most exciting special teams player in the game, and very soon, in history (he's played two full seasons and he's all of 2 KR touchdowns short of tying the all-time record).

What's that? Did someone say Josh Cribbs? No, I didn't think so. Josh Cribbs stays up at night crying because he wishes he were Devin Hester.

HesterGift.png

The Carolina Panthers, even though we sucked for most of the season, gave up games we should have won, lost to teams that clearly shouldn't have beaten us, and gave men the starting quarterback position that had no place in being there. (Not to mention we didn't have a single player selected to the Pro Bowl.)

At least '08 looks slightly brighter, now that we'll have two (possibly three) QBs that should be capable of leading the team to multiple victories.

DanK84

Manyula Trainer
The Steelers for me. If we can fix out O-Line problem and a few other little things here and there we should be headed for another playoff berth. If Ben doesn't get protected next year then we could be in trouble, as we have a really hard schedule. (As of right now I'm pretty sure it's statistically the hardest in the league, but of course teams that look good now might not be as good next season, so our schedule might not be as hard as it seems at this moment..)

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Always have been a Colts fan, and they had a great year in the toughest division and played well with all the injuries they've had over the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.