• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NFL/NCAAF Thread: We don't huddle anymore in our society.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
With how bad the Giants are this year I think Eli is just about done. Which would truly bring an end to the era of the Manning brothers.

Remix2

the giants offense is definitely one of the worst this year, if there not dropping easy passes it the offensive line letting Eli get sack more then David Carr.

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
The Lions win! They beat the Vikings 14-7. The Vikings are a scrappy team that plays tough at home. I'll take any Lions win. The Lions have a defense this year. They get a lot of takeaways.

The Bears aren't good. The Lions can win this division if they can knock off Green Bay. The Lions had that chance last season, but choked. This year I hope they don't do the same.

Michigan had a bye week this week. Next week Michigan plays Michigan State in a big rivalry game. Michigan State is riding off a big win against Iowa. I have a feeling this game will be close. I just hope Michigan plays better at home this time because the 2015 game was a nightmare. Go Blue!

Genos

The Indigo Disk
USC lost friday. I had a feeling a loss would happen soon, Helton needs to fix this asap.

But the Rams won today! Offense keeps on rolling! I'm having a positive hope for next week's game against the Seahawks.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I wish I could have snagged Todd Gurley on my fantasy team he's a beast! I would hate to play against him he's been putting up big numbers.

Remix2

Well great not even the end of the game and all but one giants resceivers are out.

And now we're 0-5 next to the browns.

Last edited:

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Trojans won yesterday, as expected cause it's Oregon State. Utah lost so we're tied for leading the South division. Heading for a showdown this Saturday.

And Rams lost. I honestly thought they have this in the bag today. Guess not. >=(

ebevan91

Really tired of this Aaron Rodgers ****.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Ravens have been incredibly bipolar this year. One minute they look like a Super Bowl caliber defense and an efficient running offense and the next they're getting gashed and the offense goes nowhere. I can't tell if they're a playoff team or they're going to go 5-11 again.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Rough week for me. Michigan lost the big rivalry game to Michigan State. Michigan's defense played their butts off, but Michigan's offense stunk up the joint. Oh well. You live and learn. Nobody said it would be easy this season. Michigan's too young. I can't believe that the defense is even good, but then again Don Brown is one of the best D Coordinators in football. Mo Hurst was their only returning starter on defense.

The offense has too many kinks. The offensive line is too young. I knew they would struggle this season. They will get better.

The Lions almost pulled off a miraculous comeback. If this was a Lions team of old they would have completely collapsed. They played a good Panthers team. I can get over this loss.

Remix2

Never thought I say this but the giants should throw the season away and go 1-15 so they can get the 1 draft.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
strangely enough i think the miami offensive coach situation is a good thing. maybe. i hope. i feel like we can only go up, but watch me eat these words.

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
Never thought I say this but the giants should throw the season away and go 1-15 so they can get the 1 draft.

The Giants will never get the number 1 pick this season, because the Cleveland Browns are still a thing.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm watching the Bears/Vikings game right now. Mitchell Trubisky is looking very poised so far. It's still early, though. I hope he pans out for the Bears.

BlackHorseGamer

The Dodgers Guy
I used to be a Cowboys fan, but when the NFL finally returned to Los Angeles, it's been the Rams for me. I love how we were able to hold down Dak Prescott and the Cowboys offense two weeks ago. That pretty much proves we're not a trash team, right?

I just hope we can overcome Jacksonville so we can get the upper hand on other teams in the NFC.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
So Rodgers is probably out for the season. I say the Packers take a chance on Johnny Football. I do believe in second chances for certain people.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Packers are probably done thanks to the curse of the squirrel striking early . They have had and still have a lousy defense and now their offense will probably take a hit now as well, since They always seem to depend on Aaron Rodgers to carry the team.

Navin

MALDREAD
Ah yes, classic Lions. Yet another finding-the-most-creative-way-to-lose. Being down 35 points, but coming back within 7. Lol.

Well, with Rodgers potentially out for the season, maybe the Lions finally have a chance to claim that NFC North title. Surely, it won't be that hard of a task against Minnesota or Chicago.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
USC squeezed out a win yesterday against Utah. I'm thankful Utah's O was out of energy for that failed 2 pt conversion. Next is ND so bring it.

Great win for the Rams. It was the Jags who were up surprisingly 3-2 but as always Bortles is just terrible. Also that Jags kicker who ridiculously miss that FG near of the end of the game made my day.

Next up, London against the Cardinals!

Last edited:

BlackHorseGamer

The Dodgers Guy
USC squeezed out a win yesterday against Utah. I'm thankful Utah's O was out of energy for that failed 2 pt conversion. Next is ND so bring it.

Great win for the Rams. It was the Jags who were up surprisingly 3-2 but as always Bortles is just terrible. Also that Jags kicker who ridiculously miss that FG near of the end of the game made my day.

Next up, London against the Cardinals!
We're going to Twickenham, not London. Unless Twickenham is part of London, I dunno.