• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NFL/NCAAF Thread: We don't huddle anymore in our society.

Genos

The Indigo Disk

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
The Lions lost again. That's two games in a row now. Luckily the Saints aren't in the NFC North, so this isn't a division loss for the Lions. The Lions can still win the NFC North. Especially with Aaron Rodgers being out for Green Bay now. The Lions also had a chance to win it last year and they choked. It's time to put up or shut up. The Lions need to beat the Steelers when they play October 29th. Hopefully the Lions use their bye week wisely. They have the talent, but today the defense looked horrible. They couldn't stop the Saints worth a crap. It's time to get it together. Poor Stafford had the defense after him all game. If only the offensive line could block for him. This has been a problem for years!

Michigan won a gritty game against Indiana. Karan Higdon went off for two touchdowns and 200 yards. He was the bell cow at runningback. Not only that Harbaugh doesn't trust his quarterbacks. O'Korn only throwing for 58 yards is just proof of that. Speight is hurt, and McCaffrey and Peter's aren't ready yet according to Harbaugh. Harbaugh needs to remember that O'Korn is gone next season, and Wilton Speight will be a senior next season. He will have one last year of elegibility to play. I do know he's a academic senior, though.These young quarterbacks really need to start getting their feet wet. They need playtime. They are the future.

If Michigan had a veteran offensive line and a good quarterback they would be a playoff team. The offensive line is too young this year. That's where a lot of the problems have been this season. They did a good job opening holes for Higdon against Indiana, though. They will get better. Us Michigan fans just have to be more patient. Developing offensive lineman is never easy. It's actually rather hard. It takes time.

I would love to see Michigan upset Penn State next week. It won't be easy. It's time to see how this defense plays against a new and improved Saqaun Barkley.

Last edited:

Remix2

The giants with basically no receivers and going against a defense that is called the no fly zone still somehow won against the broncos. Is this the twilight zone?

Actually who care we got a win it a miracle!

Last edited:

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
The giants with basically no receivers and going against a defense that is called the no fly zone still somehow won against the broncos. Is this the twilight zone?

Actually who care we got a win it a miracle!

It's pretty easy to do when you catch Siemian asleep at the wheel. Eli didn't really have to do much of anything this time around. Maybe Beckham's actually creating bad karma for the Giants with his attitude?

Also, good grief. What happened in the NCAA this weekend? A bunch of Top 10 teams get upset and now my sister who doesn't know a thing about football is texting me constantly about how amazing Miami (FL) is and how high they're ranked.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
In a way I hope somebody goes 0-16, so my Lions don't have to be alone in the history books anymore.

Oh well. The Browns and 49ers still haven't won a game yet, so there's always hope. Last season the Browns didn't win their first game until Christmas Eve. The Browns play the Bears on Christmas Eve this season. Maybe the Browns will get their first win of the season against the Bears.

BlackHorseGamer

The Dodgers Guy
In a way I hope somebody goes 0-16, so my Lions don't have to be alone in the history books anymore.

Oh well. The Browns and 49ers still haven't won a game yet, so there's always hope. Last season the Browns didn't win their first game until Christmas Eve. The Browns play the Bears on Christmas Eve this season. Maybe the Browns will get their first win of the season against the Bears.
I dunno. If the Evil Empire is well rested, the 49ers might still be winless at the end of this Sunday.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
About USC's horrendous lost last night...no comment.

Rams shutout the Cardinals! I thought this would be a close battle due to Arizona having AP. We're heading to a bye week with a 5-2 lead in the NFC West!

I too gotta acknowledge the Chargers. Winning 3 straight after going 0-4. Well idk about next week's game. It's...it's against the Patriots.

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
The 49ers and Browns are now 0-7.

Michigan got slapped around by Penn State Saturday night, which I had a feeling would happen. Michigan is just too young this season, and the offensive line is young. There's a reason I had an 8-4 prediction for Michigan before this season started. I'm a realist. If they beat Wisconsin or even Ohio State I might actually faint. This team is just too young, but I still have faith in them. For as young as they are 8-4 wouldn't be bad. I would much rather see them do better, but it is what it is.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
USC did a beatdown against ASU, a team that upset the Huskies. I want to say we have the remaining games locked down but next week is yet another South division showdown against the Wildcats. I didn't know Arizona was playing good football. And I got tickets to the game! Woo!

Rams had a bye week. Next opponent is the Giants at MetLife.

Navin

MALDREAD
Ah, there's the Lions I know and love (and hate). Get to the red zone how many times, and only come out with FGs or nothing whatsoever. That should have been the easiest win lol. Even with Rodgers injured, these guys will still somehow choke away the division title.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
The Lions could have beat the Steelers. I remember when the Bears beat the freaking Steelers. However, the Steelers have gotten pretty hot lately.

You can't blame Stafford for this loss. Nobody is safe behind that Lions offensive line. Not even Tom Brady would be safe behind it. Also, Eric Ebron can't even catch a cold. The defensive line couldn't even sack a worm last night, and Roethlisberger wasn't even touched all game. The dude is slow as a manitee on land and the Lions still couldn't touch him what a joke. The Lions had several chances to win.

No Rodgers and no Bridgewater for Minnesota. It doesn't matter. It's the same old Lions. They will choke away yet another oppurtunity to win the NFC North.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
What a Pac-12 after dark game that was last night. USC managed to win against Arizona. Man the officials were so horrible that the crowd were booing and mocking them. I left during the 4th quarter in order to beat the traffic. Fun game would like to go there again next year. This time an early game lol.

Next up at Colorado, one more win to secure the South division.

Rams won a colossal game against the Giants. With Seattle getting the L, Rams have 1st place in the NFC West. Goff has really improved from his rookie season. Jeff Fisher was really the problem after all. All hail McVay!

Next opponent is Texans, I'm bummed their QB is injured. We won't have a duel between two amazing QBs. :(

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
The Lions didn't choke tonight. They beat the Aaron Rodgerless Packers like they were supposed to!

Genos

The Indigo Disk
USC clinched the South division after a win against Colorado! With so many injuries this season we managed to head into the P12 championship game.

Last game is UCLA. Let's destroy them!

Good win for the Rams. The 3rd quarter was explosive for them.

Next week is where our remaining schedule starts to heat up. With playing at NFCN leader Minnesota.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'll be pulling for the Rams most definitely. A Vikings loss will help the Lions out! The Lions were fooling around with the Browns today, but luckily the Lions woke up and won.

Remix2

The giants this year are so bad they can't even beat the 49ers, that said it all.

I'm convinced that if the browns face the giants, they're win without even trying.

Last edited:

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
butch jones fired, that's all that i needed from this season. also georgia lost to auburn (which i sorta saw coming, but not in the blowout that happened), which really makes me wonder why they were ranked at number one by some. w/e. pulling for miami i guess. the ucf&usf game on thanksgiving should be fun~

also guaranteed that miami will lose to carolina cause good lord we're bad
still salty about the ajayi trade cause gosh dang i loved him and i think he was at least more than a single fourth rounder

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Coming into this season I actually thought that the Giants would be good. I actually drafted Odell to my Fantasy team. As soon as he got injured I cut him from my team.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Well the Rams lost for the first time since a month ago. We couldn't make both sides get the groove going. Vikings are really good. I don't see the Lions passing them. I shake this one off for this is our first road loss of the season.

Next up is NFCS leader Saints. I would like revenge from last year.

Good job Trojans for beating UCLA. You beat them so much they fired their head coach (please don't get Chip Kelly). We're finally getting a bye after 12 straight games of playing.

The North division is still up for grabs. I want Wazzu in the PAC12 Championship game against us for revenge from Week 5.