• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NFL/NCAAF Thread: We don't huddle anymore in our society.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
What I find ironic about this statement is that the NFL truly cares about money above all else. But it is technically a “nonprofit” so it can’t have any money above its expenses.
It's a crazy world we live in.

Honestly, speaking for myself, I won't be watching the Super Bowl. Football season ended for me the moment the Lions lost.

I hope the 49ers win because I hate the Chiefs, but the Chiefs will win. The Taylor Swift love affair will continue on. Travis Kelce will hoist up the trophy with Taylor and all of the legions of teenagers are going to be happy.

It's sad that the NFL has come to this. Also, sports gambling apps like Draft Kings also influence the outcome of games.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
It's a crazy world we live in.

Honestly, speaking for myself, I won't be watching the Super Bowl. Football season ended for me the moment the Lions lost.

I hope the 49ers win because I hate the Chiefs, but the Chiefs will win. The Taylor Swift love affair will continue on. Travis Kelce will hoist up the trophy with Taylor and all of the legions of teenagers are going to be happy.

It's sad that the NFL has come to this. Also, sports gambling apps like Draft Kings also influence the outcome of games.

I'm not watching either. But I wish that neither team would win. Kinda pissed off at the 49ers. A bit at the Lions. But it is what it is. The 49ers rope a doped both the Packers and the Lions. Wearing out both teams and then getting the win in the 4th quarter.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
The Chiefs won the Super Bowl again, sadly.

I feel like the Lions would have beat them if they hadn't choked against San Fran..

Probably. They beat them during regular season.

ebevan91

I'm surprised Kelce didn't catch the game winning TD. I thought things were becoming a bit too obvious.