• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NFL/NCAAF Thread: We don't huddle anymore in our society.

Navin

MALDREAD
Detroit down in the 4th quarter again lol...and wins. Stafford is a beast.

ebevan91

Redskins iced their own kicker lmao. And then we go 3-and-out...

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
If the Lions win the NFC North that would mean the world to me. I've stuck with this team for many years. I've supported this team since childhood. The Lions haven't had the most successful history, but that doesn't stop me and many other Lions fans from rooting for them. The Lions haven't won the NFC North since 1993. To see them win it this year.....Words can't explain how happy I'll be.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
So then, Lions vs Cowboys in the NFC Championship..? :D

Acecrj

Master Trainer
With the Bengals season over we just need to rest our starters and start playing for draft picks.

Acecrj

Master Trainer
Seahawks vs cowboys is my prediction for the NFC championship.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
With the Bengals season over we just need to rest our starters and start playing for draft picks.

Somehow I knew retaining Marvin Lewis would come back to bite the Bengals in the behind.

Acecrj

Master Trainer
We should have done everything possible to keep hue, sanu and Marvin Jones

Acecrj

Master Trainer
I just think that lewis isn't tough enough to be a head coach, he lacks the attitude needed to discipline his team.

Last edited:

ThePokemonmaster11

I originally had issues about Levy's comment, but I got over it when I remembered Joe Paterno didn't do more. Why wouldn't you go the authorities? If you know about something like that you say something. Covering evil up is disgusting and not reporting it and not ultimately stopping it is wrong.

Yuoke, can we win in Seattle? If we still had Calvin I'd say yes. We came inches away from victory in Seattle last year and Stafford wasn't playing as well. I still think we have a shot. You can look at this two ways, the Lions get lucky or they play well in the clutch. I've seen the Lions long enough to recognize when they're playing well in the clutch after seeing them choke in the second half of games for many years.

Alright folks, Urban and that school down south await for the Wolverines.

The keys to victory are pretty simple. Time to unleash Evans and Smith because we need to run to setup the pass, don't run Higdon at all because he only knows how to lose yardage, we need to block better and give O' Korn time to throw, and avoid sloppy tackles. Sloppy tackling has been an issue lately. We can't afford it this week. We're also gonna need a big game from Peppers. I'd say a stellar defensive performance and a Desmond Howard/Charles Woodson style punt return would not only help us win, but it may just help net Peppers a Heisman.

Last edited:

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I just think that lewis is tough enough to be a head coach, he lacks the attitude needed to discipline his team.

After the way the Bengals were eliminated in the playoffs last year I thought that should have been enough to fire Lewis. I came to the conclusion right then and there that the Bengals would never win a playoff game with Lewis. At the time I thought Notre Dame's Brian Kelly would make a great replacement. Because Lewis was retained, Kelly was stuck at ND and the Irish have suffered because of it this year, they stand at 4-7 and are likely to have their second-worst season ever, in a year they were supposed to contend for the playoff. USC has a better record than ND right now which is something I would have never imagined at the start of this season. And by retaining Lewis, the Bengals send the message that constant failure in the postseason is OK - not the kind of message a sports team should be sending.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Maybe if the Bengals do miss the playoffs this year they will FINALLY take Brian Kelly off ND's hands. As it stands he is planning to return to ND for another year. I don't think he's even capable of coaching in the Power 5, but maybe the NFL will be different.

Acecrj

Master Trainer
Yeah hopefully that would work. I also hope Ohio state wins tomorrow. I live in Virginia but I like the reds buckeyes and bengals.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
And just one more 6-loss team needs to lose to guarantee a bowl for every single eligible team. The system works my friends.

Genos

TTYD
Fun fact: UCLA and ND both have losing seasons together since 1999. USC fan here says "lulz"

I think Charlie Strong played his last game as coach of Texas.

Last edited:

ebevan91

Fun fact: UCLA and ND both have losing seasons together since 1999. USC fan here says "lulz"

I think Charlie Strong played his last game as coach of Texas.

They should've made him walk home after losing to Kansas.

You just don't lose to Kansas in football.