• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NFL/NCAAF Thread: We don't huddle anymore in our society.

Bownzinho

Let’s be honest it’s very easy to dislike Rodgers, the guy comes across as a total dick all the time.

I can understand you guys wanting the Lions to succeed. When we sucked a couple of years back our players played their butts off because Flores was a really good coach. I can see that with the Lions and Campbell. He’s a very likeable coach and I’ve enjoyed watching the highlights at the start of the season

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
The Lions beat the Bears and move on to 3-6 on the season. The Lions have won 2 games in a row. I feel like I live on an alternate universe right now haha.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
In what will ultimately be game of the week the Minnesota Vikings took the Buffalo Bills to the limit and walk away with a victory and make 7 consecutive wins to move 8-1.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
The Vikings have been on fire. I just wonder if they will be able to finally get it done this year. Historically these guys have very bad luck in playoff games.

Det. Viper

The Vikings have been on fire. I just wonder if they will be able to finally get it done this year. Historically these guys have very bad luck in playoff games.
They certainly look like a team that can get it done. I’m hoping they can keep the momentum up like this. Some of my favorite parts of these wins are seeing the “Kirk Thugins” videos the teammates post.

Swordsman4

Michigan Wolverines fans where y’all at?

After years and years of pure agony this is sooooo sweet

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Michigan.....beat Ohio State in Columbus for the first time since 2000. Believe me, I've been celebrating. I still have no words. What a performance! Two years in a row Michigan has beat Ohio State. GO BLUE!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Michigan State was complete ass this year, but I'm happy the Wolverines picked up the slack.

Great year guys.

Go Blue!

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Looks like the College Football Playoffs are set.

1. Georgia vs 4. Ohio State
2. Michigan vs 3. TCU

A potential Michigan vs Ohio State National Title game would be insane, and break the football world.

Det. Viper

Yesterday the Detroit Lions made the Jags look silly for trying to play football. Their win prevented the Vikings from officially claiming the NFC North division this year. They play each other next week with the same implication… Vikings win means they take the division and a Lions win means they can cling to hope. Looks like the division will be fun to watch the next few years.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
And the Lions win! So proud of them. They have a good team.

Det. Viper

And the Lions win! So proud of them. They have a good team.
Looking at the schedule I knew the Vikings would likely drop a game to one of their rivals at their home stadium. With how much fire the Lions have been playing with lately I am glad they are the team that we lost to. I don’t think the Bears have what it takes and neither do the Packers. But, honestly, their might be another away loss if the playoff seeding is already locked in.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
The Lions have a shot at a playoff spot if they can get some extra help and keep winning.

This is craziness. I'm happy for this team. Even if they miss out, what a turnaround. They have enough in capspace to make some moves for next season, and they can make some nice draft picks. This is a team that could win the NFC North next season. Seriously.

Det. Viper

The Lions have a shot at a playoff spot if they can get some extra help and keep winning.

This is craziness. I'm happy for this team. Even if they miss out, what a turnaround. They have enough in capspace to make some moves for next season, and they can make some nice draft picks. This is a team that could win the NFC North next season. Seriously.
They possibly could. I would worry about the Bears next season. They have over $100 million in cap space next year. And the next closest team is nowhere near that mark. The Bears have the money next year to sign 2-4 premier players.

I wouldn’t worry about the Packers next year either as is seems that they have no idea how to plan for the future. There are some awesome players like Christian Watson they can build around but they are stuck with an aging and regressing Aaron Rodgers.

The Vikings are weird. They have tons of talent on the roster but it seems like they can’t always gel throughout the game. They are able to make clutch plays and prove that they belong but they have glaring flaws as well. 10-3 and the league’s #32 ranked defense despite have Harrison Smith, Za’Darius Smith, Danielle Hunter, Patrick Peterson, Eric Kendricks… do I need to continue? They do seem to be built for now while developing players for the future (Cine and Asamoah seem like future key players).

The Lions have a weird combination of talent that somehow figured out how to play as a team after the first third of the season. Goff is an average quarterback but has been playing well. St. Brown was a draft day steal and Aiden Huntchenson is going to be their best defensive player for years to come. They are definitely trending in the right direction. Maybe they’ll win the North in the next five years if they keep trending the current way. Not doing so since 1993 is very embarrassing.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I'm late on this. But congrats to USC Caleb Williams for winning the heisman trophy!

A USC player winning it since 2006! Can't wait to see his jersey retired!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Lions beat the Jets, 20 - 17.

Go Lions!

Definitely. Regardless of the outcome, this turnaround by them has been a bright light in 2022.