• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NFL/NCAAF Thread: We don't huddle anymore in our society.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
TCU is a complete fluke and had no business beating Michigan. Michigan beat themselves in that game by turning the ball over. By the time Michigan got hot it was too late. That touchdown being called back was complete bull crap too and played a difference in the outcome. Ohio State darn near beat Georgia. I still feel like Michigan could have as well.

I find it funny that Karen Rodgers had nothing to say to the cameras Sunday night. He was acting all smug before the game. Seeing him get sacked and picked off was satisfying. I can't stand that crybaby and the Packrats.

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
The Lions taking out Rodgers and the Packers out of sheer pettiness and divisional rivalry pride made up for Michigan choking against TCU.

Can't wait for the games this weekend.

I hope Brady can do it again. It'd be so funny to see the Cowboys flop once again to a Tom Brady-led team.

Otherwise, rooting for the Bengals.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm not crazy about the Chiefs. Travis Kelce was a bit of a loudmouth after that Cincinnati game. It took them how many tries to beat the Bengals finally? Patrick Mahomes wife and brother are extremely annoying. Go Eagles! Lol.

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
A great game decided by a terrible call. I'm not even surprised. It's the Chiefs.

Seriously, the Bengals got screwed by uneven officiating and now the Eagles got screwed by a soft penalty.

I'm not saying the Chiefs wouldn't have won both those games regardless, but it's so frustrating seeing the refs just hand guaranteed victory to them so that they can keep propping up Mahomes.

It's BS.

Last edited:

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I'm merely disappointed that the game didn't become the highest-scoring Super Bowl (most points by both teams combined) ever. It was 3 points away from that record. Without the penalty, the Chiefs would have kicked their field goal sooner and the Eagles would have had more time to respond.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
As there is not much NFL need to talk about… The owners approved the use of the Number 0 to wear for jerseys. It’s available for all except offensive and defensive linemen. They also expanded the numbers for kickers and punters to be 0-49, 90-99.

In other words, there’s so little going on we’re talking about jersey numbers.