• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NFL/NCAAF Thread

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
We're getting pretty close to the NFL's 100th season, which is 2019.

With the 2016 season looming, I have decided that based upon who advances, I will consider Super Bowl 51 the real golden anniversary of the first Super Bowl in 1967, reasoning that other major things from 1967 will also celebrate their golden anniversaries in 2017 (like Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, the Summer of Love, and one of my favorite TV shows, Mannix). I've already stated my displeasure for Super Bowl 50 and so I will stick with my decision.