• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NFL/NCAAF Thread

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I hope Vick wins MVP, and that he leads the eagles to a championship.

Maybe Plaxico will even come to Philly.

bushie

i'm an eagles fan i do see the point in having plaxico IF he can still play.we've already seen desean/maclin disapperar in the playoffs. however we do have riley cooper its his 2nd year maybe he'll be better in the second year in the offense he's a big tough wr. i highly doubt the eagles will sign burress

bushie

i hate ohio state so i'm just laughing right now.i hope they stink this year.penn state all the way. well at least maybe michigan vs ohio state will leave up to the hype. over the past couple years its been terrible.

HydroSwampert

Go Wisconsin! They made it to the Rose Bowl this last season, and they can do just as good, if not better this year as they didn't lose all that many good players!

Do you guys/girls think that there willl be a NFL season this year?
I think that there will be, because if there isn't, then they will just be losing more money, which is basically what the lockout is about! I definetly hope that there will be a season next year no matter what!

Last edited:

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I feel sorry for Cam Newton; he is on the worst team in the NFL!

BTW, I hope there's even a season next year!

Vernikova

Champion
It sounds like he's going to play in the CFL or UFL. Both good places to hone his skills more.

Forget it. Cam's attorney says he's not interested in the CFL and that he's filing for the supplemental draft.

bushie

man you must be desperate or given up if you want to talk ufl. now there's talk about an 8 game schedule it just keeps getting more and more ridiculous this lockout. btw does anyone think that randy moss will play again

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
terelle pryors best shot at playing football would be with the CFL. wider field + extra eligible player + spread QB = MVP. but I highly doubt he is a) motivated to go to canada b) has enough focus to rise from the ashes are rebuild his name. my extended family (and some of my classmates) are OSU fans and they blame every loss on either his actions or the vests ultraconservative play calling.

Im starting to get more doubtful on an NFL season. if the status quo doesnt change by the beginning of july I will become real confident. preseason games start in early august IIRC and I dont think there would be enough time logistically to get a season started by then. hopefully the owners will take big losses and realize they were getting too greedy

Vernikova

Champion
man you must be desperate or given up if you want to talk ufl.

The games are slightly more enjoyable than NFL games actually. That's not saying much though since the NFL isn't interesting over an entire season. I usually start paying attention during the conference championship games and even then I'm just waiting for the Super Bowl that I may or may not watch.

PsychicPsycho

this just in: terelle pryor is leaving OSU
Like OMG, i am like, totally surprised!!!!

Seriously though, they didn't suspend him from playing in the BCS bowl game on the basis that he would return. Now that he's changed his mind, he basically gets off with no consequence other then the damage to his rep. I', hoping/thinking they strip ohio state of their win in that game. (wait what was it.... oh yeah) LOLE!!
i hate ohio state so i'm just laughing right now.i hope they stink this year.penn state all the way. well at least maybe michigan vs ohio state will leave up to the hype. over the past couple years its been terrible.
Me too. Pryor's just running from the sinking ship he helped crash. Before, I didn't like him because he was an ohio state player. Now I've got an even better reason.
now there's talk about an 8 game schedule it just keeps getting more and more ridiculous this lockout.
When I heard they had this contengency plan, it worried me. What it says to me is that there almost certainly will be an 8 game season, if there's one at all. :(

bushie

pryor should have stayed and he's going to regret leaving. pryor isn't ready to play QB in the nfl and most likely thats the position he wants to play i doubt he wants to play WR. he's no vick.

OJG

r u not entertained
Terrelle Pryor will not be an NFL quarterback, he is an absolute idiot.

He might play some tight-end or as a slot receiver.