• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NFL/NCAAF Thread

Vernikova

Champion
NFL is sucking rite now with the dumb lockout only intresting thing is Pryor xD

Even if there wasn't a lockout at the moment, there wouldn't be anything interesting going on anyway outside of a few signings and maybe some trades. OTA's aren't that exciting really.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Even if there wasn't a lockout at the moment, there wouldn't be anything interesting going on anyway outside of a few signings and maybe some trades. OTA's aren't that exciting really.

I'm really interested in following free agents and rumors so I like it

Last edited:
Go Wisconsin! They made it to the Rose Bowl this last season, and they can do just as good, if not better this year as they didn't lose all that many good players!

Do you guys/girls think that there willl be a NFL season this year?
I think that there will be, because if there isn't, then they will just be losing more money, which is basically what the lockout is about! I definetly hope that there will be a season next year no matter what!

another badgers fan! i'm, actually, hoping i get into grad school at wisconsin, in large part, because of their football team. (har har).

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
I'm really interested in following free agents and rumors so I like it

buttt the is no free agency because of the lockout. so we have no idea whos getting contract extensions etc. all we have are a ew names being tossed around.

college football, get you butt here right now!

OJG

r u not entertained
In CFB I'm a North Carolina fan (as I am in CBB). Butch Davis is doing a great job in recruiting, especially on defense. In the draft we had the joint most players drafted. Quinn in the first, Little, Carter and Austin in the second, and players like Yates and Sturnivant in later rounds. Looking at some mock drafts for 2012 we have Coples, Paige-Moss and Brown that could all go in the first round on defense. We should be due for a really good season and another trip to a Bowl Game, based on our defense, and it'll be interesting to see how Bryn Renner does as the starting quarterback taking over from Yates.

bushie

did anybody see pyror's bonsly expression fake tears. the guy bailed on ohio state when its pretty obivious hes not ready for the NFL now hes having a press conference don't know why anyone cares.its the same story accepting gifts/money.probably lost a lot of respect from his teammates and other pro/ncaa players i hate OU but you know

Last edited:

bushie

notre dame been terrible since brady quinn left we all thought clausen would change things they were a little better but not much so we have to wait and see notre dame is a very hard team to predict.

PsychicPsycho

did anybody see pyror's bonsly expression fake tears. the guy bailed on ohio state when its pretty obivious hes not ready for the NFL now hes having a press conference don't know why anyone cares.its the same story accepting gifts/money.probably lost a lot of respect from his teammates and other pro/ncaa players i hate OU but you know
Yeah, his apology was a bunch of crap. Forget him, he'll probably be another one of those one that seem to have high expectations then crash and burn. Except he's one I don't like, so he'll probably be the greatest ever. o_0
any predictions for notre dame this year? [prepares for the haters]
I'm on the fence on Notre Dame. When I first started watching NCAAF, I liked Notre Dame. However, as the seasons have gone by and they usually weren't so good, I started to be annoyed with them because they keep getting into the top 25 when they seemingly don't deserve it. From an unbiased standpoint, I won't expect anything from them except mediocrity until they show something else.

Vernikova

Champion

Why bring it up at all if you don't see a reason for people to care?

Really, he only left Ohio State because the dumb fans and students there were blaming him for getting the coach fired, while certainly having a hand in it, was ultimately not his fault. I really give him only a 1% blame in the situation if any.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
o_0I'm on the fence on Notre Dame. When I first started watching NCAAF, I liked Notre Dame. However, as the seasons have gone by and they usually weren't so good, I started to be annoyed with them because they keep getting into the top 25 when they seemingly don't deserve it. From an unbiased standpoint, I won't expect anything from them except mediocrity until they show something else.

we do have a habit of screwing expectations. but did you know that were on a 4-win streak right now, including beating utah (who was a national champion contender less than 10 days earlier) and u$c (for the first time in about 10 years, in their house)? this was with a new coach too. the defense has been turning around during that phase, and we just hauled in a truckload of defensive ends. were going to have an sec-quality front 7 with manti teo leading. and if michael floyd gets back on the team good luck covering our wrs. BK is def turning the program and is bringing a tenacity that wasnt there during the charlie years. I say we beat expectations this time XD

bushie

report has it the nfl is closing in on a deal maybe by early july keep your fingers crossed

HydroSwampert

Wow! The Packers' Super Bowl Ring looks awesome! If you haven't seen it, then you should look it up and look at it! It just looks awesome!
What else is cool is that all the Full-Time Employees got a Ring! They are so lucky! That would be a great place to work!

I hope that there is a Season this year!

Vernikova

Champion
What else is cool is that all the Full-Time Employees got a Ring! They are so lucky! That would be a great place to work!

I thought that that was the same for all teams? Or is it just only for players, trainers, management, and coaches?

HydroSwampert

I thought that that was the same for all teams? Or is it just only for players, trainers, management, and coaches?

I think that for other Teams it is just for players, trainers, management, and coaches! I'm not sure, but I think so!

Vernikova

Champion
Looking it up it on the Wiki, it says that the team can give them to whoever they choose to.