• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NFL/NCAAF Thread

Lugia's Chosen

nothing I said was untrue. Why don't you try to explain why beating #6 means you should drop in the standings and a team that is coming off two consecutive championships is going to be lucky to make the capital one bowl?

While your at it, why not explain why you are cheering for a MWC team like they have a chance AT Bama? You don't even attempt to use logic when it comes to the SEC. Don't get upset when someone calls you out on it

Last edited:
I can't believe Alabama didn't lose any ground in the top 25, they should have because they only won by 7. Told you Alabama wasn't that great, they just get lucky. If things go my way from here on out they just might make it to the Capital One Bowl.

Also, if you haven't noticed, if you replace the B in Saban with T you get Satan. So, Alabama currently represents evil (good will prevail on the 21st).

And to be honest with you, Alabama is the only SEC team I actually have something against right now.
They beat the #6 team you loon. I'm curious, why do you troll and cry all the time? Try using logic and statistical analysis to back up your thoughts like mostly everyone else on this thread, and then maybe people will take you seriously. Also, you're just now bringing up Nick "Satan" jokes? You really are lagging behind if you're that far behind in thought.

Last edited:

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Enough college football talk for now. My Packers are winning big, and I couldn't be happier. Though I am concerned about the Redskins, who I picked to win the NFC East.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
The Dolphins are also proving me correct right now by winning over Indy. I picked them to be a wild card team, and so far it looks like it just might happen.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
OK Fine. I'm just bitter over last year. Again, you need to be careful what you say. You're liable to lose a friend or two.

Lugia's Chosen

Thats what I thought. You made an absurd statement about bama. You should have expected to be called out for it.

If you think something I said was out of line then you need to get thicker skin. I said nothing nasty.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Now back to NFL talk. Carolina is winning in a thriller against Buffalo. I really feel that this is their year to win the NFC South.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
What no Peter Griffin? That is funny to hear about though.

That just made my day.

ebevan91

All AFC North teams lost last week and it's looking like all 4 NFC East teams could lose this week.

Jason Garrett is the dumbest mother****ing head coach in the NFL and I hope he doesn't last all season unless Dallas starts winning.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Just watched the Eagles game, good offensive performance, terrible defensive one. I was shocked at how many times the Eagles left the receivers open, and at how weak the pass rush was. Luckily the Cowboys and Redskins both lost, and I doubt the Giants will be able to beat Peyton Manning. Even so, the Eagles are getting nowhere with this type of defense.

HoboJak

Unbroken
I'm so happy right now. The Bears pull out another extremely close game. (Though it shouldn't have been nearly that close. Way too many mistakes by the Bears.) Hester played absolutely amazingly today. Now on to Pittsburgh.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I'm telling you, Fox just can't wait to start airing new Family Guy episodes.

Tonight's game between the 49ers and Seahawks should be good. I see Seattle ultimately winning due to their home field advantage.

Speaking of Seahawks, they should become the Cascadia Seahawks as they are the only NFL team in the Pacific Northwest AKA Cascadia. Take the Patriots - they have done well marketing themselves as a regional team by using "New England" rather than "Boston". Early in the previous decade they won 3 Super Bowls. I credit Robert Kraft for that success right there.

All AFC North teams lost last week and it's looking like all 4 NFC East teams could lose this week.

Jason Garrett is the dumbest mother****ing head coach in the NFL and I hope he doesn't last all season unless Dallas starts winning.

Good ole' Cowgirls. I wouldn't get mad at Jason Garrett when we all know Jerry is pulling the strings.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Well I noticed a lot of people go to restaurants to watch NFL games. For when you do it, what's your favorite restaurant to go to?

ebevan91

Good ole' Cowgirls. I wouldn't get mad at Jason Garrett when we all know Jerry is pulling the strings.

I do hate Jerry the most but still, Jerry isn't the one using all the timeouts with 3+ minutes left in the ball game.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Yeah I'm not a Cowboys fan, but I do know when it's time to sell the team. That time is now. The Cowboys are getting nowhere fast.

As for how my predicted playoff teams did this week:

AFC:
New England barely beat the Jets
Indianapolis lost to Miami
Denver is beating the Giants
Baltimore beat the Browns
Houston squeaked by the Titans in overtime
Miami beat Indianapolis. The Dolphins are for real, folks.

NFC:
Green Bay crushed Washington
Carolina lost to Buffalo
San Francisco and Seattle play tonight
Washington lost badly to the Pack, I'm getting really concerned about the Redskins
Atlanta barely won over Saint Louis