• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NHL 2008/2009 Season

King Edwin

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Well the hockey season just started a few days ago, so let the discussion begin!
Sharks are off to a great 3-0 start, but they didnt seem as sharp in the third game as in the first two games. Of course thats probably just cause it was the second game of a back to back. Otherwise the new coach seems to be pretty good so far.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
Edmonton Oilers rock! Woo, of course once they get rid of that awful coach Craptavish, everyone else will see the pure dominance.

Raptor ruler

Senz Rule they were a little rocky but we seem to be of the schnide and I can Post some scores after tonight

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
I don't really watch Hockey but, I do see alot of the game's highlights on ESPN so I know the teams and players.
My favorite team are the Columbus Blue Jackets, I just hope I can catch a few games here and there.

King Edwin

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Sharks barely hung on against the Blues on Thursday, but Ryan Clowe saved them and took it to the shootout.They're now 8-0 at home which is really sweet. The new coach is great.

Can wait for tonight's game against the Stars. Lets see if the sharks can get revenge for last season's playoffs.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Canucks seem to be doing pretty well so far. Three consecutive shutouts against the Predators, Coyotes and Wild over the last week. Team's got a lot more kick to it compared with last year.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
^ God! You don't need to count down the days every chance you get!
Stop posting one lined crap that we don't care about!
At least post something NHL related now, and than the day of the game you can get excited. Then after the game you can post what you thought of it! Not now, stop trying to just boost your post count.

I'm hoping for big years for the Jackets, Sabres, Devils, Stars, and hell, even the Penguins.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
^Thank you very much XD.
I really can't say right now that I believe that the Jackets will have a good year, they haven't really played that well (although I want them to).
Devils are pretty much screwed now that Broduer is out for 3-4 months. An injury like that at Broduer's age is a career ender.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
I don't know hockey players are much tougher than other sports.
I think Broduer will fight back for the rest of this season, and who knows, maybe one more.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
One can only hope because he was sooo close to breaking some records.
Then again he is goalie so there's a change he could bounce back, look at Dominick Hasek.

King Edwin

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I think Broduer is gonna come back for this season and atleast the 09-10 season, probably more.
Or maybe he'll just retire after he breaks all those records.

Sadly the Shark's 7 game winning streak got snapped today against the Coyotes. Too bad the game wasnt being televised on CSN, but there is still the radio.
Lets see if they can redeem themselves Tuesday against Nashvlle.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
Both Sharks and the Devils (which the Oilers beat yesterday btw), have lost their all-star goalies. This is really interesting now. Can you imagine if these two playoff teams actually miss the playoffs? That'll be something!