• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nibblez' Emporium

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
Ekans:
Lvl-1
Nature- Careful
Ability- Intimidate
OT- BLUEMEW
ID- 60007
Moveset- Switcheroo, Gunkshot, Seed Bomb, Aqua Tail

That nature isn't great :/ and I don't overly trust that OT but whatever, I accept.

I choose then the Shiny Kyogre and Shiny Poochyena. When we can make the trade?

Later on tonight.

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
CMT for:

Name- Latios
Nature- Timid
Ability- Levitate
OT- Mat @ ID- 62971
EVs- UT IVs- Flawless
Egg Moves - N/A

Thanks! :)

Nibblez

Sucker Punch

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
Updated a few new 'mons and some general information ^_^

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
So do u see anything that u like in my trade shop?

I'm interested in the following;
#349 UT 신세계 Feebas (Calm) (KOR) **
#493 UT 영화관 Arceus (Adamant) (KOR) **
#491 UT 홈플러스 Darkrai (KOR) **
#446 UT 신세계 Munchlax (KOR) **

Do you have the IVs on any, if not all, of these Pokémon?

Also, what was it that you were interested in of mine again?

Ausgirl

I'm interested in the following;
#349 UT 신세계 Feebas (Calm) (KOR) **
#493 UT 영화관 Arceus (Adamant) (KOR) **
#491 UT 홈플러스 Darkrai (KOR) **
#446 UT 신세계 Munchlax (KOR) **

Do you have the IVs on any, if not all, of these Pokémon?

Also, what was it that you were interested in of mine again?

Not right on me but I can check it out for you. I'll post later with the IVs. And I was interested in these:

Name- Hayley's Mew
Nature- Timid
Ability- Syncronize
OT- Hayley @ ID- 01000
EVs- Untrained IVs- Not Flawless
Egg Moves- None

Name- NWS Manaphy
Nature- Modest
Ability- Hydration
OT- NWS @ ID- 10017
Egg Moves- None

Name- 영화관 Korean Modest Cinema Celebi **Requires Very Good Trade Offer**
Nature- Modest
Ability- Natural Cure
OT- (Korean) @ ID- 12330
Egg Moves- None

Just so u know I usually do 2-1 for KOR events since they're quite rare unless I'm trading it for another KOR event then I do 1-1. Would that work for u?

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
Not right on me but I can check it out for you. I'll post later with the IVs. And I was interested in these:

Name- Hayley's Mew
Nature- Timid
Ability- Syncronize
OT- Hayley @ ID- 01000
Egg Moves- None

Name- NWS Manaphy
Nature- Modest
Ability- Hydration
OT- NWS @ ID- 10017
Egg Moves- None

Name- 영화관 Korean Modest Cinema Celebi **Requires Very Good Trade Offer**
Nature- Modest
Ability- Natural Cure
OT- (Korean) @ ID- 12330
Egg Moves- None

Just so u know I usually do 2-1 for KOR events since they're quite rare unless I'm trading it for another KOR event then I do 1-1. Would that work for u?

Well there's nothing I'm willing to trade for the Celebi so that's out of the question. So I guess I'll do the other 2 for 1 once I see the IVs

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Hi! I'm interested in your shiny Anorith, Zangoose, and Beldum. Unfortunately, I don't have many shiny + flawless Pokemon (why do all the shinies have to be flawless? o_O). I do have a few shiny flawless or EV-trained, but I'm mostly just trying to collect my favorite hoenn pokemon, specifically Champion Steven's team in shiny form.

I have a shiny: Steelix Lv36, Mightyena Lv51, Absol UT Lv1 Rash Super Luck OT: Kimon ID: 27512, a flawless Gamestop Raikou, Lv53 Gamestop Entei, Giratina Lv1 UT sinjoh ruins, a Gamestop Suicune UT, and a shiny flawless Latios, but I think it's the same as yours, OT: Mat ID: 62971.

Oh and a shiny: Lv100 Serperior, Lv100 Chandelure, and Lv100 Altaria.

Last edited:

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
Hi! I'm interested in your shiny Anorith, Zangoose, and Beldum. Unfortunately, I don't have many shiny + flawless Pokemon (why do all the shinies have to be flawless? o_O). I do have a few shiny flawless or EV-trained, but I'm mostly just trying to collect my favorite hoenn pokemon, specifically Champion Steven's team in shiny form.

I have a shiny: Steelix Lv36, Mightyena Lv51, Absol UT Lv1 Rash Super Luck OT: Kimon ID: 27512, a flawless Gamestop Raikou, Lv53 Gamestop Entei, Giratina Lv1 UT sinjoh ruins, a Gamestop Suicune UT, and a shiny flawless Latios, but I think it's the same as yours, OT: Mat ID: 62971.

Oh and a shiny: Lv100 Serperior, Lv100 Chandelure, and Lv100 Altaria.

You say you have some shiny flawless and EV trained Pokémon. Please list these, I'm interested to know as I've not seen you post anywhere else before ^_^

Ulicies

Mild Monk
You say you have some shiny flawless and EV trained Pokémon. Please list these, I'm interested to know as I've not seen you post anywhere else before ^_^

Well now I really only need the Beldum. I have a shiny flawless Timid Latios, the Lv100 Serperior has 353 Spe, I have a shiny Lv100 Articuno EV-trained in Spe and SpA, and a flawless Gamestop Raikou. My Gamestop Suicune is near-flawless, with flawless SpD and 1-2 other stats. I guess that's about it for shiny + flawless/EV-trained Pokemon, unfortunately :(

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
Well now I really only need the Beldum. I have a shiny flawless Timid Latios, the Lv100 Serperior has 353 Spe, I have a shiny Lv100 Articuno EV-trained in Spe and SpA, and a flawless Gamestop Raikou. My Gamestop Suicune is near-flawless, with flawless SpD and 1-2 other stats. I guess that's about it for shiny + flawless/EV-trained Pokemon, unfortunately :(

Nothing there I want, suffice to say. You can have the Beldum for free as you really seem to want it ^_^ I can trade in a few hours

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
I am interested in:

Name- 영화관 Korean Modest Cinema Celebi
Nature- Modest
Ability- Natural Cure
OT- (Korean) @ ID- 12330
Egg Moves- None

Name- Ageto Celebi
Nature- Relaxed
Ability- Natural Cure
OT- (Japanese) @ ID- 31121
EVs- Untrained IVs- Flawless
Egg Moves- None

Name- Far Away Island Mew
Nature- Adamant
Ability- Syncronize
OT- Eppie @ ID- 25162
EVs- Untrained IVs- Flawless
Egg Moves- None

I can offer:
Strongest Pokemon Blaziken
Lv. 50
Hasty Nature
UT

Strongest Pokemon Sceptile
Lv. 50
Timid Nature
UT

Strongest Pokemon Swampert
Lv. 50
Quiet Nature
UT

Last edited:

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Nothing there I want, suffice to say. You can have the Beldum for free as you really seem to want it ^_^ I can trade in a few hours

Really?! Oh my gosh yes please! I've been looking for a flawless Beldum for a long time! : D I can trade anytime, so just give me a PM if you're able to trade today.

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
Really?! Oh my gosh yes please! I've been looking for a flawless Beldum for a long time! : D I can trade anytime, so just give me a PM if you're able to trade today.

Don't mention it, happy to help. Available to trade whenever from here on out for the rest of the night.

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Don't mention it, happy to help. Available to trade whenever from here on out for the rest of the night.

I can trade now if you're able to! My FC is in my sig, and I can hop on the room if you're ready.

EDIT: crap sorry I disconnected from the room >_> Reconneting atm

EDIT: Thank you so much for the Beldum! I really appreciate it! ^_^

Last edited: