• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nibblez' Emporium

scizor42

Back from break
Name- Abra
Nature- Magic Guard
Ability- Timid
OT- Kaiser @ ID- 07887
EVs- Untrained IVs- Near-Flawless
Egg Moves- None

what are its exact IV's?

Klaus™

Banned
the ivs for the swablu arent very good. instead, i also have a shiny, lvl 1 giratina, with near perfect if not perfect ivs.

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
the ivs for the swablu arent very good. instead, i also have a shiny, lvl 1 giratina, with near perfect if not perfect ivs.

If you look, I actually already have one of those but flawless :/

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
dammit.....ummm, i also have 2 wishmaker jirachis? or a fully ev trained perfect milotic with hp grass? stall trained. shiny.

What do you mean 'stall trained'? And by 'perfect' do you mean flawless except for the HP grass IVs?

Klaus™

Banned
its stall trained as in it has 252 hp/ 196 def/ 160 SpD. and yes. flawless except for the hp grass ivs.
and i have the ageto celebi event. i believe all are 27 and up, except for SpD which is 2. please accept...i need this slowpoke. if you have one that isnt shiny, that is acceptable to.

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
its stall trained as in it has 252 hp/ 196 def/ 160 SpD. and yes. flawless except for the hp grass ivs.
and i have the ageto celebi event. i believe all are 27 and up, except for SpD which is 2. please accept...i need this slowpoke. if you have one that isnt shiny, that is acceptable to.

Haha, chill bro :p You can have the Slowpoke. I'll take the Milotic for it aha. I can trade shortly, if you can?

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
I would like the v-create rayquaza I am willing to trade my lvl 100 shiny mawile or my 2011 shaymin or some other

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
Ok sorry umm pm me if its a deal it is shiny im not sure if flawless