• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nibblez' Emporium

Name- Poké Festa Electabuzz
Nature- Naughty
Ability- Static
OT- (Japanese) @ ID- 11256
EVs- Untrained IVs- Flawless (I think)
Egg Moves- None

Name- Heracross
Nature- Jolly
Ability- Guts
OT- Grissy @ ID- 54035
EVs- Untrained IVs- Flawless
Egg Moves- Megahorn, Double Edge, Pursuit

Name- Regirock
Nature- Impish
Ability- Clear Body
OT- Renix54 @ ID- 05296
Egg Moves- None

Name- Nincada
Nature- Adamant
Ability- Compound Eyes
OT- Alin @ ID- 62598
Egg Moves- Night Slash

As I no longer have a trade shop, at least for now, I can't ask for CMT. I can offer the following events:
XD Cyndaquil
PCNY(d?) Salamence, Flygon
Shokotan Tropius
Kalita's Hydreigon
Satoshi's Zekrom
Pikachu Festival Pikachu

If there's nothing/ not enough stuff in there that interests you, lemme know and I'll see what else I can offer.

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
As a general consensus, I don't overly care for events but I am interested in;
* Pikachu Festival Pikachu
* Shokotan Tropius

Now, if you want all 4 you'll have to offer me some other things :/

What have you got in the way of Shiny Flawless? Ones I don't have :p

As a general consensus, I don't overly care for events but I am interested in;
* Pikachu Festival Pikachu
* Shokotan Tropius

Now, if you want all 4 you'll have to offer me some other things :/

What have you got in the way of Shiny Flawless? Ones I don't have :p
I do have a SF collection, I just don't have any of 'em cloned. Except for a HP Ice 70 Gastly. I can list a couple, if need be~
Btw how certain are you that Electabuzz is flawless?

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
I am able to clone so if that's the issue then it isn't any more :)

As for the Electabuzz...Uhm...I'll check it now (level 30) I'll edit my post momentarily with the rough IVs

Definately not Flawless, I'll change that in my shop now also.
HP- 14-16
Att- 11-13
Def- 6-9
SpA- 20-23
SpD- 20-23
Spd- 10-13

Last edited:
I am able to clone so if that's the issue then it isn't any more :)

As for the Electabuzz...Uhm...I'll check it now (level 30) I'll edit my post momentarily with the rough IVs

Definately not Flawless, I'll change that in my shop now also.
HP- 14-16
Att- 11-13
Def- 6-9
SpA- 20-23
SpD- 20-23
Spd- 10-13
Ok, cancel the Electabuzz then. How about the SF Ho-Oh you wanted a while back?

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
Ok, cancel the Electabuzz then. How about the SF Ho-Oh you wanted a while back?

Do you happen to have;
*SF Tauros
*SF Slowpoke
*SF Roggenrola
*SF Nosepass

If not, then yeah the Ho-oh xD

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
Iirc, I have a Nosepass, but don't remember if I still have it, cos it's not on file so I can't check.

Nah, forget it. Here's the trade;

SF Nincada + SF Heracross + S-NF Regirock
FOR
Event Tropius + Event Pikachu + SF Ho-oh

Sound good?

I'm available to trade now if you are.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I know you and I have only done about 800 trades so far, but would you be willing to check my shop for a few more you seem to have ascertained. :)

S/F: Chinchou, Nincada, Skarmory (what are the IVs? You don't have them listed), and Seviper. Maybe Dwebble, too.

Thanks, as always!

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
I know you and I have only done about 800 trades so far, but would you be willing to check my shop for a few more you seem to have ascertained. :)

S/F: Chinchou, Nincada, Skarmory (what are the IVs? You don't have them listed), and Seviper. Maybe Dwebble, too.

Thanks, as always!

Totally don't know what you mean about the Skarmory's IVs... I so didn't just go back and fix that. It was always there *cough*

And yeah, I can certainly have a look around the shop. It's not exactly difficult to find something I want ^_^

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Totally don't know what you mean about the Skarmory's IVs... I so didn't just go back and fix that. It was always there *cough*

And yeah, I can certainly have a look around the shop. It's not exactly difficult to find something I want ^_^

LOL. Terrific. I want Skarmory, too.

I need to get around to organizing my Shinies a little better. My shop is still based around when I literally had, like, 6 shinies. I need to separate them, and I think I will start that this morning. That might help you out, but it could be a week or so before I get it done on my shop. :)

In the meantime, let me know what you see!

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
LOL. Terrific. I want Skarmory, too.

I need to get around to organizing my Shinies a little better. My shop is still based around when I literally had, like, 6 shinies. I need to separate them, and I think I will start that this morning. That might help you out, but it could be a week or so before I get it done on my shop. :)

In the meantime, let me know what you see!

That'd be best. Because you say that you have a lot of new additions and I'm very interested to see what that entails.

awesome105

Use X-Scizor!
Good call. I wasn't sure :/ (One of my first trades)
Just was letting you know. I also think your Torchic is a hack as well, as the DW starters were only male, but I guess it doesn't matter since you aren't trading it anyways. Only female pokemon can pass down abilities, therefore meaning DW starters can not pass down their special abilties. Just a heads up.

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
Just was letting you know. I also think your Torchic is a hack as well, as the DW starters were only male, but I guess it doesn't matter since you aren't trading it anyways. Only female pokemon can pass down abilities, therefore meaning DW starters can not pass down their special abilties. Just a heads up.

Uhm, what? My DW Torchic is male.. I don't beleive I stated anywhere that is wasn't?

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
My list is mostly updated now. :)

Caterpie: Timid
Lotad: Modest
Lapras: Calm (DW?)
Munchlax: Careful
Sandshrew: Adamant
Shroomish: Adamant

I'd like which ones ARE Flawless and which ones are near, if you can ^_^