• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nice Pryce Baby! (240)

G50

No longer posting
This was a very cool gym battle. I liked how Cyndaquil dove into the water and cleverly used swift to take down Dewgong. I was surprised Cyndaquil was so willing to dive into the water on command since it is a Fire-Type. The battle between Pikachu and Piloswine was very cool, didn't like the fact that Pryce threw in the towel and that was the way Ash won the Gym Battle.

60/100

TheEpicGoomba

It was a cool episode but I did not like the fact that Pryce forfited. Apart from that it was cool to see Dewgong and Piloswine again.

7/10

This would've been a great gym battle if Pryce wouldn't have given up. It was good seeing Ash having a hard time, and not an easy win. If Pryce wouldnt've given up, Ash would've lost to Piloswine. That would've been awesome, Ash losing a battle, but also a rematch between Ash and Pryce would've been awesome.

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I LOVE Jessie's line, "The Pryce is wrong," or whatever it is, the reference to the game show - I was dying when I heard that.

A very good battle, though completely unrealistic and the ending is cheap. That's why Ash should've just used Totodile...would've given him much needed spotlight and made a win possible.

I really like this animation team's art style.

7threst

I loved this battle for seeing that both Pryce and Ash were using unexpected strategies and creativity with the gym field. That blizzard attack by Piloswine in order to froze the water pool in the field was genius and Ash's counter-strategy with his Pikachu against Piloswine was a stroke of genius. This battle ranks highly when it comes down to battle strategies because this one was full with just that.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
For some reason Mahogany Town reminds me of Twin Peaks. Must be the similar environments of the two places.

This was a good episode nonetheless.

Blessed

A very good gym battle episode, I loved Ash's strategy in the battle with Cyndaquil vs Dewgong. It was a smart move from Ash by having Pikachu slide from icicle to icicle to avoid Piloswine's attacks and how Pikachu didn't give up on the thunder shock. Though I am a little disappointed that Pryce forfeited.

Oh so Dewgong did faint in battle. I didn't remember this battle too much. But man was Piloswine strong. People may say that Charizard vs Magmar was awesome, but to me, this battle surely took the cake.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
I wish Pikachu had actually beat Piloswine, the battle was pretty intense until Pryce surrendered (aka gave Ash the win). XD Pryce must be blind not to see that Piloswine had more energy :)

Zamin

I would have liked Ash to have won without it being a TKO but at least he won.

TR's crazy ice plan didn't work out haha

zhixun

The gym battle was awesome although Inomoo is being hit by electric attack does not make sense to me. Nice to see that Yanagi actually forfeit the battle in this style as I have never seen it this way before although Satoshi did not win strictly speaking.

The battle itself was pretty intense. Mostly the Pikachu/Piloswine battle.
That thing (Piloswine) just wouldn't go down. It was kind of scary!

Really, REALLY didn't like it when Pryce gave Ash the win like that. No really, I hated that!

Gillachu

Banned
Meh, a TKO ending was lame. Piloswine should've been too old to even put up such a hard effort against Pikachu...

JudySpell

Banned
I didn't like Dewgong's battle against Cyndaquil but thankfully Piloswine made things better since it kept attacking and pushing Pikachu to his limit. 8/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I was surprised by how well Cyndaquil did against Dewgong despite his type disadvantage and Piloswine healing itself with Rest seemed unfair to Ash, so I was glad that Pryce eventually forfeited.

Ash's T.K.O win seemed annoying to me when I was a kid, but now I realize that Pryce wanted to protect his Piloswine from receiving more damage.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I liked when Pikachu was sliding around the ice sculptures, that was pretty interesting lol. It's also strange how Pryce's Piloswine kept taking all of those strong electric attacks and kept going. I also liked the part when Meowth was face-to-face with the angry Seel.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Given that Yanagi's Inomoo had recently been frozen solid for years, I was slightly surprised that he was used, but it was pleasant to see Yanagi use a Jugong since we rarely see them in the anime. Yanagi surrendering made sense to me, and the Rocket-dan getting frozen by Yanagi's spare Ice-types made me chuckle.