• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nick @ Nite

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Please tell me I'm not the only one who likes to sit up and watch old 90s sit-coms on Nickolodeon. So far we've got Home Improvement, Fresh Prince, and George Lopez (though I don't think that one's that old...), with Family Matters coming soon. Discuss!

Profesco

gone gently
Yeah, my TV's on Nick@Nite very often too. ^_^ I like Home Improvement the most, then George Lopez. I've seen more than enough Fresh Prince to last me a while...

Ethan

Banned
Roseanne. I absolutley adore fat, obnoxious, sarcastic, women. I want to marry someone that when I'm older. =)

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Roseanne. I absolutley adore fat, obnoxious, sarcastic, women. I want to marry someone that when I'm older. =)

I get made fun of for it, but yes I love that show too. Anyway I wish they never added/ going to add Home Improvment, or Family Matters.

I watch Fresh Prince and Home Improvement sumtimes. George Lopez is kinda stupid, so I don't watch it.

I don't watch Nick@nite. I guess I'm sorta biased against Nickelodeon because it has such pointless and crappy shows.

Dattebayo

Banned
My brother watches Nick @ Nite just to see George Lopez and Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Fujitsu

Now 50% more gelatin
All I need in my life is Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air.

It IS there!

Rave

Banned

Profesco

gone gently
You know, I forgot all about Roseanne. I watch that show with my Gramma when I sleep over her house.

Hey Babylon, I like Roseanne, too! My family's full of fat, obnoxious women- maybe we'll be in-laws one day. *wink wink*