• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nick @ Nite

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Please tell me I'm not the only one who likes to sit up and watch old 90s sit-coms on Nickolodeon. So far we've got Home Improvement, Fresh Prince, and George Lopez (though I don't think that one's that old...), with Family Matters coming soon. Discuss!

Profesco

gone gently
Yeah, my TV's on Nick@Nite very often too. ^_^ I like Home Improvement the most, then George Lopez. I've seen more than enough Fresh Prince to last me a while...

Ethan

Banned
Roseanne. I absolutley adore fat, obnoxious, sarcastic, women. I want to marry someone that when I'm older. =)

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Roseanne. I absolutley adore fat, obnoxious, sarcastic, women. I want to marry someone that when I'm older. =)

I get made fun of for it, but yes I love that show too. Anyway I wish they never added/ going to add Home Improvment, or Family Matters.

I watch Fresh Prince and Home Improvement sumtimes. George Lopez is kinda stupid, so I don't watch it.

I don't watch Nick@nite. I guess I'm sorta biased against Nickelodeon because it has such pointless and crappy shows.

Dattebayo

Banned
My brother watches Nick @ Nite just to see George Lopez and Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Dattebayo

Banned

Fujitsu

Now 50% more gelatin
All I need in my life is Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air.

It IS there!

Rave

Banned

Profesco

gone gently
You know, I forgot all about Roseanne. I watch that show with my Gramma when I sleep over her house.

Hey Babylon, I like Roseanne, too! My family's full of fat, obnoxious women- maybe we'll be in-laws one day. *wink wink*