• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass"... Who saw the video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Saw it. Then I got the song off the Internet.
The men in that vid were gay except for the one that was being touched by Nicki.
Nicki looked Asian in the first verse, which made her MAD HOT!!!!

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Great song, great vid.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, boom
He got that super bass
Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, boom
Yeah dat's dat super bass.

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
The video was fierce. Nicki was Hot as always. Although it kinda bugged me that she had the same facial expression for like, a whole minute in the beginning. <_<

Nyter

Island Challenger
What did ya'll think of her first choreographed video? I liked her dancing... but when she was humping that ice motorcycle... OMG!

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
...Belongs in Entertainment. Sorry, had to do it.

But I saw it, it was ok. She looked better in Massive Attack. Last part, not the beginning.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Ugh

...Belongs in Entertainment. Sorry, had to do it.

But I saw it, it was ok. She looked better in Massive Attack. Last part, not the beginning.

I get so mad.. I scan thru the forums.. and when I don't see a message board that I can categorize my thread on I put it here....

THEN I FIND OUT THERE IS ONE... GRRRR!

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz

Nyter

Island Challenger
What?

Bad song, even worse "rapper".

When she make something other than stuff about dudes, lambos, frutty pebble colored clothes, let me know.

Ok Ur Opinion... Yet she is the best female rapper in the game making LOTS AND LOTS of Loot...

Ruh- Ruh- Roger that!

Status
Not open for further replies.