• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Nickname contest~

vareki

Psycotic with RAGE
gengar-specter
shinx-electru
dunsparce-sparra
salamence-draconus

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Ok! I finally put up the winners of last week, onto the first post!

About four more days left of nicknaming, good luck!

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
1. Gengar
2. Shinx
3. Dunsparce
4. Salamence

1. Doppel
2. missingP
3. Bob
4. Dorara

Dark Master Zork

dark scizor master
Gengar-wisp
Shinx-
Dunsparce-
Salamence-salazar

i have no idea for the for 2 of em

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
Gengar - Spooky
Shinx - Sphinx
Salamence - Salade

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Ok The second week of nicknaming is over, and I've once again edited out the first post with the names of the winners! I will have more information soon on what's to happen next, so please wait a little while longer! Thank you! And I would also like to say that I am very sorry for the delay on the voting! Please forgive me.

Dark Master Zork

dark scizor master
well...i...never expected to winn....i never win any thing... :) yaya!

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ

Well the name did have a connection to Harry Potter, and I'm a Harry Potter freak... So I wonder how that happened... And you can never say that you don't win again!

I've updated the first post again with, whose going against who, and the Pokemon you have to name, so go ahead and check that out!

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ

Well the name did have a connection to Harry Potter, and I'm a Harry Potter freak... So I wonder how that happened... And you can never say that you don't win again!

I've updated the first post again with, whose going against who, and the Pokemon you have to name, so go ahead and check that out!

Big bang theology

Yur notsoaverage az
Honchkrow eh?

Mugen

miraiyouko

Eevee Trainer
Miraiyouko VS. Dark Master Zork, and they will be naming Jigglypuff.

Jigglypuff = Jello