• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Nickname contest~

Dark Master Zork

dark scizor master
aww, any way after the next 2 rounds r u gona start again with 5 to name?
he he toughpuff.. i knew it wasent gona win... meh i don't like it very much anyway

im posting from the wii FTW... oh yeah!...

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Well since itsme was the only one to submit a nickname they are the winner! Congratulations itsme, you are the winner of the contest!

Sorry it took so long to get this up here.

And Dark Master Zork, I'm not exactly sure what I'll do next.

peterrab

My Ruby team's nicknames :
Groundon ~ Vulcan
Delcatty ~ Cuteclaw
Swellow ~ Swiftwing
Sceptile ~ Aztec
Wailord ~ Shamu
Shelgon ~ Drakefang

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
aww, any way after the next 2 rounds r u gona start again with 5 to name?
he he toughpuff.. i knew it wasent gona win... meh i don't like it very much anyway

im posting from the wii FTW... oh yeah!...

You can use the Wii to go on the interweb? Coolio! How can I get mine to do that?

*slaps forehead* Gah! I knew I was forgetting something...shame on me.XD
I'll be waiting for the next contest..hehahaha!

Congratulations,itsme!

NES

Flip me to the side!
I don't know if there will be a next one, the popularity of the first one wasn't the expected by Sushi and me...

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
o wow, i won? well anyways can't w8 for next one!!

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
I'm am so sorry it took me so long to respond to the thread!

o wow, i won? well anyways can't w8 for next one!!

Yep, you won! Congratulations! One thing I don't know is wheather or not I'll be doing another. I think I might, But not at the moment, and I might make it a bit shorter if possible.

But for now, Thank you all for paticipating, and I hope it was fun! And thanks to the judges for helping me out with this, I hope you had fun too!

Sorry once again for the delay,

Sushi Bunny