• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

nido family fun ( unlimited )

icendeath

pokemon 20
nidoking x4 (ex firered/leafgreen
nidorano x2 rising rivals
nidoran (male) x4 triumphant
nidoqueen x3 mysterious treasures
nidoqueen x1 ex firered/leafgreen
nidorana x2 plasma freeze
nidoran (female) x4 mysterious treasures
trainer 23
pokemon breeder x4
rare candy x2
broken time-space x2
virbank city gym x2
skylar x4
n x4
pokemon catcher x4
master ball x1

energy 17
psychic x12
fighting x5
the idea is to quickly get 1- 2 queens out to reduce the retreat to 0 and 1 to reduce the attack by 1 coloress ( 1 per queen ) and at lest 1- 2 kings to increase all my damage by 10 -20 ( 10 per king )

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Pokémon catcher is a flip, gust of wind is not.

I can see that you need more pokemon search cards other wise your not going to get setup asap, roseannes research, ultra balls and super rods help in the setup process, It's probably more consistent to run 2 BTS and 1 virbank so you don't get in situations where you can't use BTS, 6 rare candy just seems like to much if you cannot search for anything so I'd just say 4 overall.

Last of all would be some kind of bench support or synergy outside of just being able to get a new hand once per turn with supporters, there is the option of a 1-1 claydol GE line, Uxie LA, delcatty EX Ruby & Sapphire, something that adds draw.

icendeath

thx about the rare candy it dosnt work with bts but pokemon breeder does cause the new ruling and pokemon breeder was never reprinted i took out rare candy x2 1x virbank and 4 pokemon catcher and added 2x mr mime with bench barrier but i dont have any of the ones you said ill take the mimes out when i do i also add 1 luxury ball and two fisherman ( its the same but i have no super rods ) and 2 ultra balls. i tried it out and it starting work better thx man