• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nidoran(male) or Nidoran(female)?

Whos better Nidoran(male) or Nidoran(female)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OgLoc187

Salamence Master
Well here is a poll with two nidorans battle!

Anyways I vote Nidoran male because hes just the gender of me!

E

Evanji Axu

I'll have to go with the girlie Nido. She definitely is so much cuter...maybe it's the whiskers.

Mimori Kiryu

I prefer both. They're really awesome pokemon and can battle really well ^^

Encyclopika

The Queen
Both of them are really great...I like Nidoran F becuase it's cute, and I like Nidoran M because it evolves into Nidorino - which is really cool, IMO. ^^

S

Sgtwoodsy

I like Nidoran(M). Nidoran(F)'s alright, but on my Yellow game I used to ALWAYS get a Nidoking at Lvl21.

Amadeus

Landshark
Back in RBY, Nidoran male was always a Pokemon I made sure to catch before moving past Viridian. His Horn Attack destroyed many a low-level opponent.

~Flareon~

Nidoran(Male) is better. Because after it evolves into Nidorino then to Nidoking with a Moon Stone, it will be much stronger with its attacks like Poison or more..... Nidoran(Male) rocks!

Jimmy P.

First shiny!!
They're both good, but I like Nido F better. My level 32 Nidoqueen was the Pokemon that defeated Lance's strongest Dragonite in my Silver game. So perhaps I just consider it one of my lucky Pokemon.
- ;197;

Tazzler

Nido Male.

Status
Not open for further replies.