• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Night of the Golden Witch (Info and Discussion)

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Approved by Psychic

Welcome to the DT for Night of the Golden Witch.

Listed here will be any and all helpful info I have to offer you guys about the RP. Below you will find:

1. A list of Clues found by the cast so far for easy reference.

2. A map of Cainhurst Manor and the Isle. (Coming Soon)

3. The Leonhart Family Tree for easy reference.

4. A detailed list of all player characters, including their family relations and the terms for them, things the family would know about them like rumors and such, and notes on their general appearance for quick reference. I recommend checking this out for the Things the Family Would Know section to get an idea of the things your character would have heard about the family members they don't know that well.

5. Anything else we wind up needing. TBD.

Let me know if I can improve anything or if there is a feature here that you guys would like to see.

~ Clues Obtained ~

Here is a list of all clues found by the characters that everyone should know about.

Clue #0: The Grand Foyer of Cainhurst Manor has a huge and masterful painting of a mysteriously beautiful woman. The name of the painting is simply "Beatrice" like the witch in the stories.
Clue #1: There is apparently a guest house with a wine cellar somewhere on the island.
Clue #2: The white roses seen throughout Cainhurst Manor were bred and grown specially for Kieran's personal gardens. They smell oddly like fresh vanilla. According to Belle, some of the roses have turned from white to red.
Clue #3: Most of the servants were sent away before you all arrived. The ones who stayed were not told of your arrival until the morning of.
Clue #4: Saizo was killed by impalement through this eyes by a small but sharp object. All of his personal items, as well as his eyes, are missing. One of the two keys to Kieran's chambers was embedded in his chest.
Clue #5: There are only two keys to Kieran's chambers, the Master Suite. Saizo had one, and Kieran had the other.
Clue #6: Kieran's chambers were locked upon discovery of Saizo's body. Kieran himself is missing without a trace. The message "Can you see them?" was written in blood on the curtains.

~ The Family Tree ~

Leonhart Family Tree Ver. Final.jpg

~ Character List ~

~ Alena Leonhart (played by *Jean Grey*) ~

Jules is her Father
Miraela is her Sister
Orianna is her Aunt
Bianca and Callaway are her Cousins
Kieran is her Grandfather
Lucian is her Grand Uncle
Callum is her 1st Cousin Once-Removed
Sybil (Elder) is her Grand Aunt
Nickolas is her 1st Cousin Once-Removed
Violet Rehnquist is her 1st Cousin Once-Removed (In Law)
Sybil (Younger) and Haze are her 2nd Cousins

Things the Family Would Know (Rumors and Impressions):

- Known as the Black Sheep of the family for her brash and improper attitude and style.
- A reputation for being wild.
- Notoriously impatient.
- Often talked about as though she wasn't really a part of the family due to her attitude and her illegitimate birth mother.
- Her culinary skills (Typically the pride of any civilized lady) are well known to be horrendous.

General Apperance

White-Silver Hair (Dyed)
Violet Eyes
Tall and Busty
Dark style and a Punkish/Rocker taste in clothes.
Studs, piercings, and plain metal jewelry.
Lots of black

~ Bianca Leonhart (played by Monster Guy) ~

Orianna is her Mother
Callaway is her Brother
Jules is her Uncle
Alena and Miraela are her Cousins

- Known for being very girly.
- Reputation for being gullible and/or a bit of an airhead
- Her Mother's pride and joy.
- A true noble lady and worthy of the Leonhart name (Often mentioned with pressure or expectations for Bianca).
- Relationship with Alistair well known about due to his being a commoner.

General Apperance

Light Blond Hair
Violet Eyes
"Cute"
Very high class attire
Plenty of frills and sparkles
Lots of Purple/Lavender

~ Miraela Leonhart (played by Golden Houou) ~

Jules is her Father
Alena is her Sister
Orianna is her Aunt
Bianca and Callaway are her Cousins

- Known for being very High Class.
- Often the target of jokes about her naivety.
- Often called a "Bleeding Heart" for her outlandish generosity.
- Has a reputation as an "Old-School Lady" or a "Pureblooded Leonhart" due to her haughty nature and family pride.

General Apperance

Snow White Hair
Violet Eyes
"Glamorous"
Very high class attire
Plenty of silk and dresses
Very conservatively dressed

~ Callum Leonhart (played by Shampoo Thief) ~

Lucian is his Father
Jules, Orianna, & Nickolas are his Cousins
Alena, Miraela, Bianca, Callaway, Haze, and Sybil (Younger) are his 1st Cousins Once-Removed
Sybil (Elder) is his Aunt
Violet Rehnquist is his Cousin (In Law)

- Well known that he will talk your head off.
- Often refereed to as "That Hippie" due to his appearance and philosophy
- Known as an outcast for "discarding his family's hard earned prestige".
- His "Americanized" talk and interests are often looked down upon as inferior, especially among the elders of the family.
- Reputation for being friendly and telling crazy stories (His stories are rarely believed, but are generally enjoyed)
- His well-worn attire is often ridiculed as cheap or unseemly

General Apperance

Dark ash-colored hair and a graying beard
Violet Eyes
"Disheveled"
Very low class attire
Plenty of tears and paint stains
Sandals and arm tattoos

~ Callaway Leonhart (played by Schade) ~

Orianna is his Mother
Bianca is his Sister
Jules is his Uncle
Alena and Miraela are his Cousins
Kieran is his Grandfather
Lucian is his Grand Uncle
Callum is his 1st Cousin Once-Removed
Sybil (Elder) is his Grand Aunt
Nickolas is his 1st Cousin Once-Removed
Violet Rehnquist is his 1st Cousin Once-Removed (In Law)
Sybil (Younger) and Haze are his 2nd Cousins

- Has a reputation for being self-centered.
- Stories float around about the various times he's laughed at people's misfortune, typically not in a good light.
- Notorious for his drinking habits.
- Known for being a hard worker (Especially by the elders).
- Has a reputation of only paying attention when he wants something.

General Apperance

White hair
Violet Eyes
"Refined"
1st rate name brand attire
Inexpensive "cheap brand" pants
Really nice watch

~ Sybil Leonhart (played by Minteh) ~

Nickolas is her Father
Violet Rehnquist is her Mother
Sybil (Elder) is her Grandmother
Kieran and Lucian are her Grand Uncles
Callum, Jules, and Orianna are her 1st Cousins Once-Removed
Bianca, Callaway, Alena, and Miraela are her 2nd Cousins
Haze is her Half-Sister

- Known for being a bookworm.
- Has a reputation for being a scholar (often mentioned as a slight by implying its kept her from other things)
- Often mentioned as having "common stock" due to her grandfather.
- Most of the family (especially the elders) are thankful she didn't turn out like her father, which they routinely mention.
- The elders have never favored her, due to her mother's maiden name.
- "Rehnquist blood runs cold."

General Apperance

White-blond hair
Violet Eyes
Short and a little chubby
Simple but stylish
Purple hair bow
Black cardigan

~ Haze Leonhart (played by Vern) ~

Nickolas is her Father
Violet Rehnquist is her Half-Sister's Mother
Sybil (Elder) is her Grandmother
Kieran and Lucian are her Grand Uncles
Callum, Jules, and Orianna are her 1st Cousins Once-Removed
Bianca, Callaway, Alena, and Miraela are her 2nd Cousins
Sybil (Younger) is her Half-Sister

- Known to be helpful to a fault.
- Has a reputation for being a weird one.
- Her father's exploits are often a stigma against her.
- Its rumored that she has some sort of terrible scar or birthmark, and that's why she is always dressed in winter clothes.
- Sometimes goes by "Hazel" so many assume "Haze" is a nickname.

General Apperance

Thin and ambiguous figure
Long greyish white hair
Heterochromia (Left eye is violet, right is blue)
Pale skin and greyish clothes
Long black jacket and scarf
Light blue hair tie

~ Jules Leonhart (played by TheSequelReturns) ~

Kieran is his Father
Orianna is his Sister
Alena and Miraela are his Daughters
Bianca is his Niece
Callaway is his Nephew
Callum and Nickolas are his Cousins
Lucian is his Uncle
Sybil (Elder) is his Aunt
Sybil (Younger) and Haze are his 1st Cousins Once-Removed
Violet Rehnquist is his Cousin (In-Law)

- The way Alena turned out often reflects poorly on him.
- His affair with Khioniya was quite the scandal and it never bodes well for him when she is mentioned.
- Notorious for being very considerate of tradition, etiquette, and class.
- Miraela is his pride and joy, and it is well known that he favors her.

General Apperance

White-blond hair
Violet Eyes
Tall and wiry
Masterfully tailored suit
Spectacles
Always carries gloves, but doesn't always wear them.

~ Orianna Leonhart (played by TheSequelReturns) ~

Kieran is her Father
Jules is her Brother
Bianca is her Daughter
Callaway is her Son
Alena and Miraela are her Nieces
Callum and Nickolas are her Cousins
Lucian is her Uncle
Sybil (Elder) is her Aunt
Sybil (Younger) and Haze are her 1st Cousins Once-Removed
Violet Rehnquist is her Cousin (In-Law)

- Notorious for being a flirt.
- The older family members remember how many passionate flings she had in her younger days, and often remind her.
- Kieran seemed to favor her, which earns her some jealousy from her siblings and cousins.
- Its rumored that she has a man on the side, even with the stable relationship she has with her husband.
- Has a reputation of making problems "disappear" by throwing money at them.

General Apperance

Snow white hair
Violet Eyes with a blueish tint
Plump and Beautiful
Elegant and colorful style
Plenty of jewelry, especially pearls
Always carries a handkerchief

~ NPC List ~

Lucy - A maid of Cainhurst manor. Head maid and also manages Vi's work in the kitchen. Raven hair and a smooth voice.

Gregory - A butler of Cainhurst manor. "Valet" and seemingly the only butler left on the island. Messy brown hair and a handsome face.

Belle - A maid of Cainhurst manor. One of the maids who reports to Lucy. Curly strawberry-blond hair and freckles. Wears a blue ribbon around her neck.

Katrina - A maid of Cainhurst manor. One of the maids who reports to Lucy. Sunkissed skin and warm reddish-orange hair. Oldest of all three maids.

Yuri - Resident medical doctor at Cainhurst manor. Perpetually disheveled look and oddly calm behavior. Dusty gray hair and a heavy Russian accent.

Violetta - Head chef at Cainhurst manor. Large presence with an attitude to match. Dark skin, french accent, and a beehive updo of neon purple locks.

~ TV Tropes Page ~

Link here. Courtesy of you guys. Notably *Jean Grey* & Monster Guy.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Its rumored that she has a man on the side, even with the stable relationship she has with her husband.

Wouldn't surprise me if this turned out to be true. She left Callaway's father for Bianca's father after all. xD

I'd make a comment about how this family is dysfunctional, but so is every family. xD

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Every aristocratic family that is. :p The Leonharts kinda remind me of the Targaryens, minus the incest part…unless of course, there are incestuous affairs that we don't know about! XD Although the younger generation kinda reminds me of the Stark kids, with Alena taking the role of "the ward" Theon Greyjoy...unless Haze or Sybil is Theon...eh, whatever. XD

Seems that Alena is very lucky that she gets her coloring (natural platinum blonde hair and purple eyes) from her father! She's already gossiped about often, and if she looked more like Khioniya (icy blue eyes, strawberry hair), she'd be more of a walking shame. Perhaps that's why Kieran agreed to legitimize her...she looks like a legitimate Leonhart. XD

I think it will help if I create a TvTropes page for this as well. XD I'll write my post first though…hope GH doesn't take too long with Mira's SU! After all, I want to see Mira's lusty, sensual side soon, hehe. XD

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
After all, I want to see Mira's lusty, sensual side soon, hehe. XD

On a related note, please tell me Sazio isn't the only servant, and Kieran has some handsome younger guys in his staff. :)

There is one thing Bianca got from her mother after all. xD

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Younger guys and girls in the case of both Mira and Ally! Apparently, sensuality runs in their branch of the family…though it seemed to skip over Jules…but then again, Jules slept with and pursued Khioniya after all, so there's some semblance of his daughters in there. :p

Just…not a nurse or a doctor (not even a private nurse or doctor) though. Me and GH agreed that Ally and Mira avoid hospitals like the plague, thanks to a particular "Uncle Cisrian" (a nurse of sorts, he's the brother of Miraela's mom). Hence, Ally developed pretty good first aid skills to compensate for her lack of culinary expertise…except her first aid usually involves bourbon whiskey (the same one she usually drinks), lots of pain to be endured and measured punches to the temple as "anesthesia" (when needed)! She isn't known for gentleness, after all. XD

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Just…not a nurse or a doctor (not even a private nurse or doctor) though. Me and GH agreed that Ally and Mira avoid hospitals like the plague, thanks to a particular "Uncle Cisrian" (a nurse of sorts, he's the brother of Miraela's mom). Hence, Ally developed pretty good first aid skills to compensate for her lack of culinary expertise…except her first aid usually involves bourbon whiskey (the same one she usually drinks), lots of pain to be endured and measured punches to the temple as "anesthesia" (when needed)! She isn't known for gentleness, after all. XD

Now now, just because you two are traumatized doesn't mean we shouldn't give the other family members the option of seeing a professional. ;)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Callaway approves of Ally's first aid.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Now now, just because you two are traumatized doesn't mean we shouldn't give the other family members the option of seeing a professional. ;)

But what if the professionals in the mansion only specialize in old-guy things and don't have the time? :O The job would have to fall to Ally and her brand of "practical medicine". XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I like how we're all acting like children despite being young adults. lol

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
It's fun, because it's a place they probably thought was a legend until they actually saw it. :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It's also fun because I did more or less the exact same thing this christmas when visiting distant family. lol

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I hate to be that guy, but are we allowed to post dialogue for Orianna and Jules? Technically, they are Sequel's characters, so posting dialogue for them would essentially be bunnying? Or am I mistaken?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Me and Schade tried to keep them in-character…but we could edit them out if needed! It's just that Alena needed some scolding, hehe! XD

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
In regards to Jules and Orianna, I'm just playing them because someone has to. I'll be providing most of their involvement in the story, but you guys are free to bunny so long as you keep them in character and don't cause any contradictions. I did base them off of what you guys wrote after all. What's been going on so far is fine.

And don't worry, there are many more servants than old Saizo here. We'll meet a few of them in a second.

EDIT: I've updated the sign-up post with Jules and Orianna's sign-ups.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Hehe, looking at the SUs, now I know who influenced Ally to read Stephen King novels and Gothic literature...her dad! It being Jules is a much better (and admittedly sweeter) explanation than it being her friends! XD Edited her SU to reflect that fact, hehe. XD After all, Mira is supposed to be very well-read too, so it makes sense that their father would want Ally to read something other than how-to books and instruction manuals! Of course, he most likely keeps things well-balanced for her by suggesting she read some classic mythology as well, considering some forms of mythology (such as Egyptian, Greek, Norse and Celtic) have some rather dark and edgy themes that Ally would appreciate! XD

For all we know, anyone's taste in books might be involved in obtaining clues, so Ally's taste has to be established. It's known that Bianca loves fairytales, Sybil is very scholarly and Cal probably likes science and many things...so Ally must read at least a few types of books...darker ones and technical stuff, but she still reads nonetheless...she isn't ignorant, even if she's the furthest thing from erudite or academic! XD

C'mon, GH...come back. XD What will happen if s/he isn't back for a while, though? >.< Would I have to bunny Mira, considering I am the one who knows the most about her? >.<

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Aaaand Bianca found a new man to pursue. xD lol.

Excellent. Cal will sit down somewhere and read a book then. lol

Posted: I do not like their mother.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I know, I removed it. lol
Always forget what year it is when writing here.

Last edited: