• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Night of the Golden Witch (Info and Discussion)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
there should have been at least two footmen!

There really should have. One for each foot! lol.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Speaking of foots. Cal and BNianca ran away. Mon, do we have any plans at all? Or did you just impulsivly drag me along? lol

Schade

Metallic Wonder
We are dead and you know it. Besides, what should we post about next? I wanna post more, but I honestly have nothing to do, unless Sequel give us a few green lights.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
The overhead lights have been turned off. You are all free to move about the manor.

I've coupled everyone together with at least one NPC so I can stay involved with every group. Also, I've laid out some options for you all in your exploring.

Will you go back into the dining hall to explore the kitchen?

Head down the hall to the new double doors?

Go back to the Grand Foyer?

Try the stairs to the second floor of the West Hall?

The choices are yours and yours alone. Have fun, and try not to die. Blood is really hard to clean out of these expensive rugs.

Map coming soon, I promise. (T_T)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
You guys are all playing yourself if you expect Greg to fall for anyone but Callum.

Not before Ally gets him into bed first. :p I mean, surely none of you could picture Ally/Yuri or Mira/Yuri! I could envision Cal/Yuri though! XD

Gregory chose the group Bianca is in so. :p

*Insert witty gif here* (I actually do have a witty gif to put here, but I don't want to get into trouble...)

I'm apparently going out of town this weekend, so we'll see when I get a post up...

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
@Vern: Ah, I was trying to think about an easy yet humorous way to refer to the groups since literally everyone was together. Should I change it?

You'll find I had some... Ulterior motives for my pairings. I'm not taking sides in any shipping wars though. If any of you want Gregory's heart (or anyone elses), you'll have to earn it darn it.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
You're lucky Ally ain't straight. :p She got a whole array of staff to hit on! XD

Hey, Ally doesn't believe magic is real either! She's out to find the one whom she suspects is playing parlor tricks on them! And a costumed woman! :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yay, We got the hot Butler on our team! And... their mother. ugh. On second thought, feel free to kill us all off. lol

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I hate her, you know. I hate her so much.
Also, I have a growing curiosity for what happens once we die. Though, might be scary to ask, in case Sequel just go "lol, wanna find out???"

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Made a small post too. I very much doubt they'll grow any closer by this, though I hope him and Gregory might get.. very close. *ominous fanboy chuckle*

Schade

Metallic Wonder
She sure acts like one. lol. I'll bring the sceptisism / bashing of their mother / slight flirting with Gregory once we get to the painting and Bianca is out of immidiate ideas.

Minteh

It's so shiny!
You'll find I had some... Ulterior motives for my pairings.

Haha, really? It'll be interesting to see how these come into play - if at all.

I'm not sure where Sybil will go to after this, I'll see how the conversation with Haze (and possibly Callum if he doesn't run off) goes before I have her charge off anywhere. I definately want her to stay with someone if I can!

Vern

Why not both?
You'll find I had some... Ulterior motives for my pairings.

Uh-oh. Why do I not like the sound of that either?

You don't need to change it, but I feel like it's not really accurate. Haze doesn't think that magic isn't real, just that it would be possible to prove that it doesn't exist using complicated wordplay. Whatever.