• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nightdawns Request Dungeon!

IS My TC´s OK?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightdawn

Gamer Since 1987
Nightdawns Request Dungeon Is Moving!

Nightdawns Request Dungeon Is Moing Shortly
This Shop Is Closed

Yes, This Request Dungeon Is Soon Moved To This Site
http://nightspectres.16.forumer.com/

When Its Moved This Request Dungeon will Be Removed, Sorry To Announce It But It Is A Must Now Due To The Lack Of Customers And There Is To Many Shops On This Site. I Think That I Will Have Nearly No Customers At My Site But I Hope Im Wrong, I Can´t Keep Up With All Of These Sites, Im Currently Working With Art And Games On 12 Sites, I Need To Reconsider Though Next Year Im Going To study Alot, And With Having A Girlfriend I Get Little Time Off To Work With Art And Design. I Hope You Can Understand, Time Is A Blessing And Im Not Blessed, Thank You For Your Support Under Harsh Times And Thank You, Thank You Very Much I Will Miss This So Very Much, Though I Will Still Be On Serebiiforums, So You Can Send PM's To Me And Suchs. Thank You Weavile/Perap Eater For Your Help Here On This Shop, To Bad Its The End Here, Nice To being Working With You In This Shop, Here Is A List Of My Dearest, Deeplest Regards To My Best Customers...All My Credit Goes To Them, Thank You Very Much

*Umbreon*Masta*1*1* - Well Thank You, I Helped Me Alot During The Hard Times, Thank You For Your Wonderful Banner Requests.

*Jean Grey* - Thank You Very Much, Without You The Shop Would Have Been Gone Before It Nearly Started, You Sayed What You Wanted And Requested Aswell, Thank You for Being Honest When I Made Crap:)

Weavile/Perap Eater - Thank You So Much, You Where Also One Of My Best Customer, hope You Enjoyed The Time To.

KnucklesTheGreat - When There Wasn't Any Requesters, You Where There. Where There Where Nothing To Do You Where There, Thank You Very Much You Filled me With Joy When I Needed It.

May_65 - Thank You So Much You Requested Alot And Also Had ALOT Of Patience THank You.

Mew_Monster20 - Thank You For Requesting So Much, Ill Hope Your Shops Will Goe Even Better Then This One Did.

Thank You For Requesting List

~Flareon~
Emeralda
Kitsune
Possesed Deoxys
Hyper Shadow
Ditto Luva
Dark Aerodactyl
GeminiDragon
Soul Paladin
Ace13
Kevmel309
*Jean Grey*
Miraiyouko
Mew_Monster20
Weavile/Perap Eater
Katnip Is Yummy
Munchlax42
Brandon505
Eonteam123456
Growlie!
Pearl Manyula
May_65
Vehemence918
Milotic 19
CharMaster006
Tommyclaw
Cherimu.Lord
Krimson
CutE PokemOn MastEr
Paperninja8
**Latios**
Spooterpot
ChrisCool
UberKing
Abyraria
Tyger-San
*Umbreon*Masta*1*1*
Draken
KnucklesTheGreat
Shiny-Kyogre
Shadow Myuu
Rainbow Mew
[[RedMagic]]
Suka
Darth Fruit Loops
Spongeuad
SilverStar
Once In A Blue Mew
Zoy Herotic
Rybo5000
Safyre
Golizard
Grydogre
Pokemon Master Lucarioxys
Bronze Dragon
Pit-Fall
Plulseandminun
Redblueyellow
SapphireSwampert
Mouse54999
Enperuto Rulez
Scy*Teh*Scyther
Combusken1994
Duckymoo
Charduck
Yanma024
#1 Naeturo Fan
Buizerulad
Mewgia
I Love Ami
Treecko3453
Tyferno
Pokemon Rulez!!!!!!
Chaotic Pink
Hyoga
Dinaria
Bonsly2006
Chaos'Thunder
CrystalSaurTower
Cavalry
Sequioa
Grovyle/Cyndaquil R Best
Rikeec97
Flameboltlord
Weavile Omega
~SeanyBoy~
Po-Po-Pocchama
Dark Dragonite
Ludicolo Master
CharizardVenusaurBlastois
Mew-100
ICKYVICKY
Diaruga
Charmanderz
Wiigen
PikaPikaMan
Shiny Metagross
*~*~Flygon Angel*~*~
Zpinda
Stormplayer27
Pinkidiot22
x Sceptile x
Suasagewalls
Jukain:)
Charigan 666
Meta Knight
Shawny-Shadow
Aden344
BugLoverCody
Rashied11
Venusaur Vs Greevil
Shadow Espeon
Alzi~Pokemon Master
Emeraldsalamance
Typhlosion95
Shiny Machamp Trainer "B"
Chadi
Greenspirit
The Betrayer
Thyplosionmaster
Firefly198
Fuwante Trainer
Vinni
Aerodactyl
Theprp29
LugiaRules
.:Ultimate Shroomish:.
Squirtleking

Thank You Guys Very Much
It Would Be Nice If You Joined My Own Homepage&Forum Please Do So
Here Is The Link Again
http://nightspectres.16.forumer.com/

All of Your Requests That Aint Completed Will Be Send In PM's Don't Worry

Thank you very much

shadow94

can someone pm me 1 deoxys sandbag 1 jirachi sandbag 1 groudon sandbag 1 kyogre sandbag and 1 rayquaza sandbag

rashied11

okk were moving so you'll pm me wen u'r done with my requests right? :)

Nightdawn

Gamer Since 1987
Precisly, I Pm To Everyone Who Has Made An Request Witch I Have Not Completed Yet, I Don´t Take New Requests At All. The Shop Is Moving

rashied11

are u two blind ND just said "Who Has Made An Request Witch I Have Not Completed Yet, I Don´t Take New Requests At All"
so u two are ignore =\

Sunnyp28

Legend of pokemon
Can I request a trainer card, Nightdawn
Name: Sunny
Trainer Sprite: fire red boy
Pokemons: shiny blazakin, shiny chrizard, shiny typlosion, shiny crobat, shiny entai, shiny raikou
Pokemon behind trainer: Shiny raykouza
Badges: All

And i like shiny crobats and nightdawn is a good name.

pikapikaman

I like pie
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!NOT CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightdawn

Gamer Since 1987
Please This Is Closed!
Please No more Requests At All, Make An Blanquet With Names If You Protest And Pm Me Not Writing It Here

Shop Closed (If Mod See This, please Close It)

Status
Not open for further replies.