• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NightFall Discussion and Info Thread

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo


========
Players:
=======​


InnerFlame(GM)- Luvdisc Cloth- Florenz Witershin- Charmer

Monster Guy- Gallade Cloth- Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone- Lionheart
++Clefable Cloth- Selena Diana Artemis- Luna

Sketchie- Banette Cloth- Lucas Spenser Moncrief- Asmodeus
++Galvantula Cloth- Camilla Cartwright- Stardew

VampirateMace- Rhydon Cloth- “Cayenne” Patience Murphy- Stone

Schade- Inteleon Cloth- Serena Dunbrook- Sniper

==================
Need to Know Info:
=================​

[Will be added as it becomes necessary. For some current information look in the sign-up thread. For specific questions leave it or message me.]

================================
Current Events/Mission of the RPG
===============================​

Currently

Your character awakes early this Saturday morning. They will find the bronze cube and perform some morning activities. But not long after that, armed forces will burst into their living area. Both the bronze cube and person will be taken into custody.

They can comply, or they can give resistance. Both will result in the same outcome. If the person resists, however, they will be treated harshly. Depending on the severity of the resistance, they will be tranquilized and later handcuffed. If the people get the feeling they are scheming something, they are handcuffed as well. After being flown in a rather hi-tech helicopter, they will be put into the same room as Florenz. There is only a large circular table, chairs, and the door they entered. The door cannot be forced open as it has neither a keyhole nor a card reading device inside the room.

The only thing you can currently do successfully in the room is waiting or gather info amongst yourselves and try to figure out what exactly going on. So talk, give the Bronze Cube further examination, or wait for the higher-ups to show themselves. Those are your choices.

Mission:

None at the moment.
 
Top