• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NiGHTS: Voyage of Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

memond

The Dragon Slayer
"Every night, all human dreams are played out in Nightopia and Nightmare, the two parts of the dream world. In Nightopia, distinct aspects of dreamers' personalities are represented by luminous colored spheres known as "Ideya". However, the evil ruler of Nightmare, Wizeman the Wicked, is stealing this dream energy from sleeping visitors, in order to gather power to take control of Nightopia and eventually the real world. To achieve this, he creates numerous beings called "Nightmaren"." (Wikipedia)

NiGHTS is a game created and produced by the sonic team. Their have been two games in this series. (NiGHTS Into Dreams for Sega Saturn. And NiGHTS Journey of Dreams for the Wii." In this RPG several vistors who have been pleagued by Nightmares will arive to the Dreamgate through a Nightmare and Discover that the Dreams are a physical world its self wheather it Be the wonderous world Nightopia and the twisted realm of Nightmare. Wizeman plans on destroying Nightopia once again and plans on destroying Nightopia once again in order to Destroy Nightopia and rebuild it in his own image. Together several vistors with the aid of a Creature by the Name of NiGHTS.

Characters: NiGHTS

Nights acts childish, never for a moment thinking of the consequences for his actions. Sometimes Nights scares people for fun, but most of the time, he is very chivalrous. He likes new and unusual things, but hates being bound and told what to do. Sometimes, when very relaxed, Nights will pull out an invisible flute (or, as fans call it, the "Dream Flute") and start playing "Dreams, Dreams", the game's theme song.

Reala:
One of two first level Maren that were created to be Wizemans right hand men. He has an absolute loyalty to Wizeman though he is a cruel and brutal character.
He has a flight ability almost equal to NiGHTS, and he can paraloop too.
Reala has many problems with NiGHTS because of their equal ability and opposing character. Therefore, they consider each other to be rivals. And, it was Reala’s doing that NiGHTS was confined.

Owl:
Owl is a bird who is very wise and often aids new Visitors by explaining basic things about Nightopia. He's very quick to panic and speaks upright and proper.

Wizeman:Wizeman is the cruel dictator of Nightmare, which is his own creation. He despises light and good and will stop at nothing to make the entirety of the Night Dimension. He is condescending and vicious even to his Nightmaren (including Reala, who is at his right hand), and he will go so far as to destroy his own creations if they fail or otherwise displease him (like he did with Donbalon). He is seemingly adamant about getting NiGHTS back into his clutches, as he sends Reala after him time and again, and warns NiGHTS against fighting him rather than attempting to destroy NiGHTS at first.

Rules
1. All serebii rules apply
2. no bunnying characters other than NiGHTS or Owl
3. No bullying
4. Dont just teleport or be invincible or randomly know where the Ideya and Nightmaren bosses are located
5. Have fun.
P.S. Your first post should start with the nightmare that takes to the Dreamgate

Last edited:

memond

The Dragon Slayer
Luna Alucard
I was in my house when contempating on opening the front door to head outside and into the world. I reached a for the door when a Hand grabbed my shoulder. I looked back and saw my parents looking at me with malice in their eyes. They then threw me into a creakey wooden chair. They then laughed in an erie unhuman tone as their eyes turned red. Then Charcoal black chains tied around my legs snaking their way up my body constricting me into submission. I could hardly breathe. They now snaked to my lower up to my face slowly ocuring my eyesight when all of a sudden a Glowing light appeared. My demonic parents howled in pain while the chains turned to ashes. I then ran torwards the light ready to embrace it.

Psychic

Really and truly
As I mentioned, please do not post the actual RP until you have all the players you want. Also, your role-playing post does not need to be double-posted in its own little post. Please make the proper edits to your SU thread or it will also be closed.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.