• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

. // Nikopol

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekreatur

The rules say that the number or size of images doesn't matter as long as we use up less than 150000 pixels or stretch the page, so I suppose it doesn't need to be split.

Last edited:

Meluvia

Ghost Master
@ Meluvia

veigar.png

It's amazing, I love it.
Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Peter Quill

star-lord
Banner

Image: Tieria Erde
Size: 356x200
Text: Tieria Erde (So trap he isn't even human)
Style: Simple?
Main colour: I suppose a light blue or purple.
Extra: Just seperate Tieria Erde and the subtext from eachother. Remove the parentheses too please.

Nana

Banner

Image: Click!
Size: I don't really care, so you may modify it to how you want it. If you want a more specific size, I'll just say around the size it already is^^ (320x215)
Text: None, please.
Style: Er... icy? haha I don't know if that makes sense.
Main colour: Icy colours in general, such as the ones used in the picture already. (Pale blue, white, etc.)
Extra: I only want Glaceon in the banner. Could you get rid of the random Eevee and text in the upper-left corner?

Thank you in advance! :}

Back again~

Icon

Image: Adam ofc.
Size: About the same as the last one.
Style: Dunno, just make it extraordinary and fantastic, pleeeease? ^_^
Main colour: I would say light gray this time. (Ohwow, huge change)
Extra: Ilu2 <3

Viridian's Yellow

Mmm~♪ Hmm~♪
May i request?
Banner

Image:Is this ok?
Size: 300x200
Text: Im actually a girl
Style: surprising,shocking,embarassing
Main colour:Yellow
Extra:none
thanks!

Meluvia

Ghost Master
I really love your banners, and so was hoping that you could do one more for me.

Banner

Image: Either this or this. I like the first one more, but can understand how it may be difficult to put it into a banner. In that case, just use the second one. Unfortunately these were the only two images I could find of her.
Size: About the same as the last one (400 x 142), but feel free to change the size as necessary.
Text: Meluvia
Style: Cosmic. Dark, maybe, but whatever you think looks good.
Main colour: Blue and yellow.
Extra: Thanks again in advance!

jahz

Banned
Banner

Image:http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p60/Silver_Dragon90/Anime/EvilAnime3.png[/IMG*] (only interested in the person's head, and mainly the eyes and hair)
[B]Size:[/B] sorry don't know much about these, same as this? [IMG]http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr305/Enekat/Icons%20and%20Banners/20-glaceon.png
Text: I don't do these things for pleasure or satifaction, I do them...because I can.
Style: Sinister, menacing, evil
Main colour: Black
Extra: Could you try and portray an evil/sinister/disturbing theme?

Last edited:
Ok now i think i'm not banned anymore *_*

Banner

Image:A DIFFERENT Raikou.
Size:400x200
Text:Invincibility
Style:powerful and classy
Main colour:Orange
Extra:Have fun!

KingArmag

King of Armageddon
Banner / Icon

Image:Darkrai
Size: about the size the picture is
Text:The Awesomeness that is Darkrai
Style:Dark, Evil, and Mysterious
Main colour: Black and Red
Extra:Backadder font please, and if you can, a border around it that looks kinda like Darkness is taking over the Pic.

rekreatur

Banner / Icon

Image:Darkrai
Size: about the size the picture is
Text:The Awesomeness that is Darkrai
Style:Dark, Evil, and Mysterious
Main colour: Black and Red
Extra:Backadder font please, and if you can, a border around it that looks kinda like Darkness is taking over the Pic.

Posted when the waiting list was full and didn't use the form correctly. Banned until 5th February.

@ jahz

becauseican.png

@ Meluvia

meluvia.png

Sorry SvsR, I tried to make the banner, but the image quality just wasn't good enough to make anything out of it. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.