• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

. // Nikopol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Yay, theres a spot open again! x3 Id like to make a request, please.

Banner

Image: Tori
Size: 580 x 140
Text: Victorious am I
Style: Sparking and light.
Main colour: Purple
Extra: Maybe a couple of small stars around the borders.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Yay, my turn~

Banner

Image: Muk
Size: 400 x 200
Text: Prince of Purple
Style: Grungy =]
Extra: Have fun making it! Go wild and do whatever you like with it xD Thanks in advance!

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
Banner

Image: +
Size: A little longer than my current banner, but shorter too.
Text: Shiny or nothing (off the actual banner), Metagold @ SPPF (somewhere on the banner, small)
Style: Shiny and sparkly, yet refined.
Main colour: Gold (and silver)
Extra: Could you have a part of the image coming off the banner itself (kind of like your own banner) and have some of the text coming off the physical banner where the image extends? If possible, could you recolor the metagross' eyes to be a deep blue like in my current banner? I would also like the banner to have nice rounded edges please.

Thank you very much, I apologize for such a complicated request.

Last edited:

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Im afraid thats my fault then. I couldve gotten at better quality one. Well, I just did. So I hope I can re-request again.

Image: Tori2
Size: 580 x 140
Text: Victorious am I
Style: Sparking and light.
Extra: Maybe a couple of small stars around the borders.

rekreatur

Banner

Image: +
Size: A little longer than my current banner, but shorter too.
Text: Shiny or nothing (off the actual banner), Metagold @ SPPF (somewhere on the banner, small)
Style: Shiny and sparkly, yet refined.
Main colour: Gold (and silver)
Extra: Could you have a part of the image coming off the banner itself (kind of like your own banner) and have some of the text coming off the physical banner where the image extends? If possible, could you recolor the metagross' eyes to be a deep blue like in my current banner? I would also like the banner to have nice rounded edges please.

Thank you very much, I apologize for such a complicated request.
What exactly do you mean with "make it longer, but shorter"? Like, bigger horizontally and smaller vertically?

The rest is alright.

rekreatur

@Extreme Floatzel: Please do not request when there are already three people waiting. Besides, the link is broken.

@LugiaSoul

lugia.png

@ Narutopokedude

metagoldcopy.png

@ the1stpkmnfan

victorious.png

Last edited:

Relinquish

Addicted
Banner

Image:*cough*
Size:390x200