• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ninetales Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arufa

Alpha Trainer
This Ninetales can deal heavy damage:

Ninetales @ Life Orb
Drought
Timid
Evs: 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Moves:
Nasty Plot
Will-o-wisp
Overheat
Solar beam

With the sun shining, Nasty plots used until Sp. Attack is maxed, and Will-o-wisp is burning, only thing left is to choose Solar beam or Overheat.

Aurath8

Remove priority and anything faster, and Simipour can sweep, NP as they break the Sash.

The opponent switched in something with a Water immunity!
Simipour is screwed!
The opponent used neutral attack!
Simipour fainted!

In fact this could be a lot simpler:
Ferrothorn used Spikes!

Simipour just needs too much support to sweep effectively. Rain, no priority users, nothing above Base 101, no entry hazards, a free turn to setup Nasty Plot etc.

Vandslaux

If you need a decent DW Rain sweeper, just use Sturdy Salac Shell Smash Carracosta?

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
I'm glad Ninetails got Drought. It's nice to see her come back as the great Fire Pokemon she was in the first three gens. The best part about Drought being on Ninetails is that Sun teams get something usable for their weather. I'm looking at you Politoad!

EpicManYAY

Can you breed one for me? I have a HUGE amount of great pokemon, including a mew and rayquaza both lv 100 that ill trade for. But for that he'll have to be at least lv 60 with ice hidden power and his full moveset. Big demand, I got some good stuff. P.S. drought is necessary but moves/level are for rayquaza/mew. PS please email if its good fur u cause its easier for me. My email is gsmail1324@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.