1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ninetales Ninetales Ninetales!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Sprites' started by Nidoking03, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Nidoking03

Nidoking03 Guest

Well as the name says ummm ive been doing ninetales mix with different pokemon.This is my first sprite thread... Hope it doesnt die out.

NINETALES MIXES

[​IMG] VULPIX!!! ... [​IMG] VAPOREON!!! ...[​IMG] UMBREON!!! ...[​IMG] TYPHLOSION!!! ...[​IMG] SKITTY!!! ...

[​IMG] NIDOQUEEN!!! ...[​IMG] MEGANIUM!!!! [​IMG] JOLTEON!!! ...[​IMG] FLAREON!!! ...[​IMG] FERALIGATR!!! ...

[​IMG] ESPEON!!! ...[​IMG] EEVEE!!! ... [​IMG] DRAGONAIR!!! [​IMG] CHARIZARD!!! ...[​IMG] AMPHAROS!!! ...

[​IMG] FLYGON!!![​IMG] SLOWPOKE!!!![​IMG] GYARADOS!!!![​IMG] ABSOL!!!![​IMG] BULBASAUR

[​IMG] MEW!!![​IMG] RAICHU!!![​IMG] AZUMARILL!!![​IMG] MIGHTYENA!!![​IMG] MANTINE!!!

[​IMG] TAUROS!!![​IMG] VIGOROTH!!!

OTHER MIXES
    [​IMG] TYRANIT-OH!!! [​IMG] MOLGEOT!!! [​IMG] ZAPTICUNO!!! [​IMG] SCYBUZZ!!! [​IMG] RAIMARILL!!!

[​IMG] AZUCHU!!! [​IMG] HUNBYSS!!! [​IMG] GORETAIL!!! [​IMG] SKITTSKIP!!! [​IMG] POLIRILL!!!

REVAMPS
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

COLOUR REVERSALS
    [​IMG] SNUBULL AND GLIGAR!!! [​IMG]
    ZUBAT!!!

RECOLOURS
    [​IMG]

You can surely tell which pokemon i mixed ninetales with. I just started mixing so please tell me what you think. Please dont be harsh but C + C would be appreciated!!!

If you want mixes like these, just request them at my shop.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=94505

You can use my sprites... just give me credit :)

I'LL UPDATE DAILY!!! If im in the mood ill mix other pokemon :)

^Nidoking03^​

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2005
  2. Ilex

Ilex Oddish plzkthnxbai

Glad to see that someone else thinks that Ninetales makes a good base ;)

I would've liked em' more if you used Ninetales' tail instead of the secondary Pokemon's tail.

3. Aqua_Charlie

Aqua_Charlie Guest

Wow! Just Wow. if they are your first sprites your going to be an amazing spriter! The only one that bothers me is the Typhlosion one.

4. Dark Venusaur

Dark Venusaur Banned

well they are pretty amazing the color, shading the creativty. But for the Feraligatr one its hair could of been taller.

;003;DV;003;

5. Hoenir

Hoenir overdog

They are great! The typhlosion one seems a bit odd, but I can't seem to see what's wrong with it x.x!

6. Tasumi

Tasumi OMG NO MORE COKE?!?

I like your creativity but:

1.) Don't ever save as .jpg/.jpeg, it makes a Nidoran cry.
    2.) The Ninetales/Feraligatr's head-spike thing is a bit off.
    3.) The Ninetales/Flareon's leg's outline needs improvment.( or is just me? )
    4.) The Ninetales/Charizard's wing look awful
    5.) The tail thing on the Nintales/Jolteon is placed weirdly.
    6.) The tail thing on the Vulpix/Ninetales one is also placed weirdly.
    7.) Most of the foot work is done poorly.

7. Nidoking03

Nidoking03 Guest

Thanx guys for all your coments... Thank you Tasumi... Ill try to improve in those aeras. :) Well i did do 5 more ninetales and another weird mix of a ho oh and tyranitar first mix without ninetales :)

[​IMG] Flygon[​IMG] Slowpoke[​IMG] Gyarados [​IMG] Absol [​IMG] Bulbasaur and [​IMG] Tyranit-Oh

Thanx for all your replies guys and keep coming back cause i do post daily :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2005
  8. Dark Venusaur

Dark Venusaur Banned

The Tyranitar/Ho-oh wing looks kind of weird in that spot. And i like the Gyarados/Ninetales and also the color of the ninetales/ whatever they are.

;003;DV;003;

9. Nidoking03

Nidoking03 Guest

Mix

I just added another mix called Molgeot [​IMG] The wings look kind of small for the bird but i like it :)

10. Nidoking03

Nidoking03 Guest

Sorry for not updating yesterday. Well today, I did 9 new sprites for you guys.
    [​IMG] Mew [​IMG] Raichu [​IMG] Azumarill [​IMG] Mightyena[​IMG] Mantine [​IMG] Tauros [​IMG] Vigoroth [​IMG] Zapticuno [​IMG] Scybuzz.

More to come tommorow :)

11. Bu†cH

Bu†cH Braaiiiiiinss......

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!
    You are one obsessed guy over Ninetails.

The Ninetails sprites look excellent, especially the Gyarados one.

The other mixes are just as good, except the Tyranitar/Ho-Oh mix. It looks more like a recolored Tyranitar with crooked connections between the wings and the back and a tail.

And the Molgeot's tail doesn't look much like a tail to me. It looks more like he's farting fire. LOL.

12. Shadow_Fox

Shadow_Fox Chaotic Dreamer

The Scybuzz is pretty good, but some of the others just don't look like you spent much time on them. You have the right idea with Eevee one, you can tell its more than a recolor. Try mixing with things other than Ninetales and see how that works.
    Overall youre doing great for just starting spriting not long ago. ^^

~

13. Guraena

Guraena Well-Known Member

First thing's first, never save as JPG. It ruins the sprite, k? Save as PNG.

You could improve some more. The majority of the mixes are just cut-and-paste jobs with the other Pokemon parts with the recoloring.
    The Ninetales' feet aren't that good aswell. I see what your were aiming for with the feet, but it really doesn't look right.
    Tyranit-Oh's wings are also placed very bad.

I guess they're decent for a beginning. Keep it up. :3

14. Nidoking03

Nidoking03 Guest

Well I was getting sick of ninetales :D so i did 4 mixes... partners :)

FIRST GROUP

[​IMG] [​IMG]Raimarill and Azuchu

SECOND GROUP

[​IMG] [​IMG] Hunbyss and Goretail!!

REMEMBER GUYS REQUEST AT MY SHOP. ITS IN MY FIRST POST :)
    Thats all i have today :)

15. Nidoking03

Nidoking03 Guest

[​IMG]

Just did teh char family revamps.

16. Dark Venusaur

Dark Venusaur Banned

I dont know about revamps but they look amazing. But I seen some of the colors on other revamps a little bit brighter so you could fix that.

;003;Dark Venusaur;003;

17. Nidoking03

Nidoking03 Guest

Thanx Venusaur for replying... Im really bored so u can request here or even request at my SHOP!!!

18. Dragonfree

Dragonfree Just me Staff Member Moderator

When you revamp, you need to edit the shading to look like the Advance sprite. And please edit the outlines. Basically, there is more to revamping than just replacing the colors.

And I'm glad you've seen the light of .png format. ;)

19. Nidoking03

Nidoking03 Guest

Thanks for the advice... That was my first one i tried, I looked at other peopels revamps and saw alot of things i was missing... I did try again and they turned out better then the Char family. :)

20. CoolTrainerTerry

CoolTrainerTerry Rising Trainer

Those mixes and revamps are awesome, especially the Ninetails mixes.

EDIT: I'm a Zephyr Trainer! WOOT!