• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ninetales Ninetales Ninetales!!!

Shed

Spikeshell Trainer
Ninetales Mixes: They are all the same! PLEASE make something more elaborated than just tail- and ear-switching! And no, adding wings doesn't count.

General Mixes: Too simple, most need more attention when done (including the Ninetales ones). The best is Azuchu, which isn't that good either.

Revamps: Okay... now where's the custom shading?

Sorry if I sounded rude or something of the kind... but it gets on my nerves to see 27 mixes with Ninetales that are just the same as one another, except for a different color, yail, and some random add-ons...

N

Nidoking03

I know my "revamps" were bad but i tried again and did the male Nido family...

NidosMales.png

C+C would be appreciated and please request at the shop where I work if u liked anything in my thread :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragonfree

Just me
Ack, you've gone back to .jpg... x_X;

But outlines, outlines, outlines. Look at the outline on the R/S or FR/LG Nidos. The outline is highlighted where the body is highlighted. You need to do that. And the R/S sprites are much darker - you need to have more of that shadow color on them.

N

Nidoking03

Well Ive gone back to mixing... I only did two but ill make some more later :)

Skittskip.png
Skittskip
Polirill.png
Polirill

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nidoking03

Tommorow Im going to do a big recolour blowout :)

But right now I have some colour reversal...

ColorReversals.jpg

i know its in JPG!!! I hate it!!! Im using my sisters computer and this computer Im using only lets it do JPG!!! :(

H

HyperShadowJR

I like your colour reversals :) can u make me a zubat colour reversal because u said u can take requests here :)

L

lokitheodd

Gah! The ninetails army! I knew they were revolting... (shifty eyes)

Wow, you seem really enthralled with your sprites ^^ I'm happy that you're happy.
I don't have much useful advice to give you, besides the usual, 'don't save as a JPEG because it kills'. You know, someone should make a banner about that. Like 'everytime you save as JPEG god kills a ninja', or something like that.
But besides that... The revamped charizard's flame on it's tail looks funky. You should use brighter colors so it looks more fire-y.

But your Polirill is so cute! I wanna adopt it!! TT.TT

N

Nidoking03

Yah sure you can adapt it... just give credit...

And heres the zubat recolour!! Normal and Shiny :)

Zubat.png

And now the recolours I promised :) :)

Recolours.png

I know its big :(

My favourite is the chansey/typhlosion one :)

If you like whats in my thread... request at my shop :)

Thats all for today!

KantoRandy

Wow! I like your sprites!! I think my favorite is the Ninetales/Bulbasaur mix. If I decide to slap it in my sig somewhere I'll be sure to give credit!

M

mrpython1991

Wow.Those recolors are awesome! I also like the way you organized them! ^_^, lol. Keep up the excellent work.