• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ninja Gaiden 2 Discussion

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Yep, this May/June is when the sequel to one of the most frustratingly difficult games is being released- NINJA GAIDEN 2 for Xbox 360.

The game now features difficulty settings- to prevent people from being stuck playing through its orignals insanely hard story.

Ninja Gaiden 2 also introduces new weaponry including: Warrior Claws (think Wolverine but with claws on the feet too), a Chain Sickle(for easy decapitation on the go), and a chargable Bow and Arrow set up(for annhilating enemies from afar).

If youd like to see some radical gameplay vids- check out IGN.com and search Ninja Gaiden 2. They have videos displaying all new weapons and I highly recommend checking out the Warrior Claws.

Anyways, sorry if some of my info is inaccurate- I cannot actually check IGN at the moment, and will update this post with more details as the games release approaches.

Discuss and speculate away!

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Cool, ever since I played the original on...NES i believe, (not to mention I broke most of my controllers because of that game :)) I've been trying to find a game as hard as that.

The new weapons are pretty cool, what made me laugh was the difficulty settings though, you need to play it on hard to understand exactly how ****ing hard the series is. It was kind of like Ghosts and Goblins, but I never finished that one.

Last edited:

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Cool, ever since I played the original on...NES i believe, (not to mention I broke most of my controllers because of that game :)) I've been trying to find a game as hard as that.

The new weapons are pretty cool, what made me laugh was the difficulty settings though, you need to play it on hard to understand exactly how ****ing hard the series is. It was kind of like Ghosts and Goblins, but I never finished that one.

Well the NES games for me are kinda easy, or maybe not easy, but defnitely not difficult. The Ninja Gaiden Black for Xbox was bar-none the MOST difficult game I have ever played. I dont ever get mad and throw things when it comes to a video game, but this game had me throwing my controller all over the place. Insanely hard bosses later in the game keep you retrying over and over and over, not to mention the fact that if you save over your file right before a boss with no health- its safe to bet youll have to start over- which happened to me only once before I learned my lesson there.

Ninja Gaiden 2 is definitely going to be difficult, but in the previews for it- IGN states that the game now has difficulty levels, so choosing your level wisely before starting the game could merit a rather enjoyable play experience. Rather than getting stuck in the game and replaying crap over and over (although once I beat the first one it was probably the greatest feeling of accomplishment Ive ever had) youll be able to fight through the game with ease if you so choose.