• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NinjaShipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
What other shippings have similarities with NaruHina?
I already said Vash x Meryl from Trigun. But there's another one I can't believe I didn't think of.

Ichigo x Orihime (Bleach):pretty much the Bleach counterpart of NaruHina. Orihime's in love with Ichigo, who's completely oblivious to it. 'Nuff said.

Morpher01

Bewear my power
Sigh....time for a new topic.

What would happen if Hinata actually got up enough courage to tell Naruto that SHE was the dancing girl at the waterfall?

...I think he'd fall for her. Not literally, though XD But, it's just what a seriously rabid Ninjashipping fan thinks.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
How's the relationship between Naruto,and Hinata doing so far?

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
What would happen if Hinata actually got up enough courage to tell Naruto that SHE was the dancing girl at the waterfall?
I agree, after some shock, he'd probably fall for her.

How's the relationship between Naruto,and Hinata doing so far?
Nothing special yet.

Xiang

NOTHING SPECIAL YET?!
*explodes*

Rewatch every filler featuring the two and I think you'll see what I mean o_O

She wouldn't. If she did...
Oh no she didn't.

Okay, really, as if she would, but since we all like to generate these "what if" scenarios I'll answer since I need a life. Aha. I'm such a sobstory.

Like always, he'd stumble back with a weird expression (anime characters have really flexible faces o_O) and yell "EEEEH?!" so loudly Ero-sennin'll probably go deaf 1000000 miles away.
Then, to entertain the now deaf and fuming person here, he'll ask what the frell she's talking about.

Carry on.

DanK84

Manyula Trainer
Yes I've returned to posting in this topic. I have been still looking at this thread, I just wasn't posting.

If she would, she'd probably be in a coma just for getting the courage. Just kidding.

Well, Naruto would obviously be surprised as heck. Something like:

"OMG YO WEREZ??!!!1one"

Only in complete words and sentences. XD

Maybe, just maybe he'd fall for her. After some shock of course.

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
NOTHING SPECIAL YET?!
*explodes*

Rewatch every filler featuring the two and I think you'll see what I mean o_O

Excactly. Filler episodes. Which means they aren't canon. ~_~

Kishimoto obviously doesn't care about Naruhina I guess, since Hinata has not even been seen in the manga since like 100 chapters ago. :\

I have to say, if Naruto and Hinata somehow realize they both like each other, I'm still wondering how they would even get any farther in a relationship, because Hinata belongs to a bloodline and Naruto... doesn't.

I think Hinata will probably be married off to another Hyuuga most likely...

(no, I'm not being pessimistic. I really would like to see Naruhina happen just as much as NaruSaku, but what else is there to base this off of besides filler episodes and Hinata's embarassment?)

I will laugh if Naruto ends end Kishimoto STILL doesn't say who he ends up with, though. XD

That would leave to so much speculation. @_@

Last edited:

Morpher01

Bewear my power
Unlike some people, I like the anime. Filler or not, it's my only source of NaruHina here in the U.S. I don't really care about the manga, BTW, I just like the anime.

Still...there is the fact that Hinata belongs to a bloodline, whereas Naruto does not...sadly. If Hiashi gets the "bright" idea to have Hinata make babies with NEJI, of all freakin' people, well....let's just say that he won't like MY end result....which involves beating him to death with a lead pipe before he can lead the "engagement". Ugh...mental imaging is sometimes not a good thing.

Buuuut.....Hiashi's been known for not following the clan rules. For instance, he went against the clan's tradition of letting destiny take its course by sending Neji's father (I HAVE NO FREAKIN' IDEA HOW TO SPELL HIS NAME!!) get sent to an execution instead of him. Plus, there's another instance of him defying clan rules by training Neji, when the rules state he should train Hinata. Either way, there's a chance, albeit an incredibly small one, of him letting Hinata go with Naruto. Seeing as he doesn't care what happens to Hinata at all, and considering his "habit" of defying the rules of his own clan, I'd say there's a chance (again, a small one, IMO) of him....get this.....actually letting Hinata get into a two-sided relationship with someone OUTSIDE the Hyuuga clan....namely Naruto. But, that's just my opinion. Feel free to discuss the possibilites of this, though.

Xiang

Honestly, why make the fillers NaruHina if you want to stall for Kishimoto? Or why even make fillers! Let's rush our episodes and then realize we're supersonic gits so we'll have to waste electricity, show time, materials, and brain power on ol' NaruHina!

D:

I'd wish Naruto show some REAL interest in someone instead of stalking Sakura and acting like an idiot as Hinata is pretty much drooling over him!
NaruHina's going to move slower than a brick (in other words, backwards) if this keeps up!
And meanwhile NaruSaku (I love and hate) is blossoming as if it were in the "springtime of youth"!!!!!
(I'm hanging around my best friend waaaay too much for me to stay myself.)

Rant over.

Still...there is the fact that Hinata belongs to a bloodline, whereas Naruto does not...sadly. If Hiashi gets the "bright" idea to have Hinata make babies with NEJI, of all freakin' people, well....let's just say that he won't like MY end result....which involves beating him to death with a lead pipe before he can lead the "engagement". Ugh...mental imaging is sometimes not a good thing.

*murders Neji in her mind*
No offence intended, Dan. K84. o_O

As far as Hyuuga is concerned, if we're going to touch the topic of marriage I'd like to see what the Hyuuga traditions or clan "laws" are, but sadly, it's always Naruto chasing after snake-hungry Sasuke.

DanK84

Manyula Trainer
Honestly, why make the fillers NaruHina if you want to stall for Kishimoto? Or why even make fillers! Let's rush our episodes and then realize we're supersonic gits so we'll have to waste electricity, show time, materials, and brain power on ol' NaruHina!

D:

I'd wish Naruto show some REAL interest in someone instead of stalking Sakura and acting like an idiot as Hinata is pretty much drooling over him!
NaruHina's going to move slower than a brick (in other words, backwards) if this keeps up!
And meanwhile NaruSaku (I love and hate) is blossoming as if it were in the "springtime of youth"!!!!!
(I'm hanging around my best friend waaaay too much for me to stay myself.)

Rant over.
Maybe Sakura will go emo like Sasuke and go chill with Orochimaru. D: Then NaruSaku would no longer overshadow NaruHina.

^Okay, so that didn't happen and probably won't happen. My imagination goes wild sometimes.

Hyuuga Hinata said:
*murders Neji in her mind*
No offence intended, Dan. K84. o_O

As far as Hyuuga is concerned, if we're going to touch the topic of marriage I'd like to see what the Hyuuga traditions or clan "laws" are, but sadly, it's always Naruto chasing after snake-hungry Sasuke.
None taken. If Neji and Hinata did have babies, I wonder if they'd be branch or main family members.

Okay, I'll get back on topic now.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Love the pic ^^ And it says "You make me use" something "when I fall".

>.< Damn, I forgot all about Hiashi breaking the rules. Well, even so, I bet he wouldn't let her go with Naruto because of the whole Kyuubi thing. Even he should care if he was risking the death of his own daughter, especially the heir to the Hyuuga clan. He HAS been treating her better, after all.

Xiang

It actually says "You make me RISE" but that's because my cursive is only 50% readable ><

naruhina2.jpg

Kenta99

Orange Champion
Buuuut.....Hiashi's been known for not following the clan rules. For instance, he went against the clan's tradition of letting destiny take its course by sending Neji's father (I HAVE NO FREAKIN' IDEA HOW TO SPELL HIS NAME!!) get sent to an execution instead of him.

[spoil]Neji's father: Hizashi, wanted to take his brother's place for killing the Cloud guy. For once, it would mean he made a decision without being told by the Main Branch. He even knocked down his brother before he was taken to be killed off [/spoil]

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Naruto hasn't been in the UK very long, but I soon became a fan of this pairing. In fact I even decided to give Hinata a large role in my upcoming parallel reality crossover comic InuNabe High, and her story will mostly be about her trying to admit her feelings for Naruto (In this comic Hinata ends up being the first person who befriends Naruto, the second being Satoshi). As fellow supporters of this ship and since most of you have been watching Naruto longer than I have you could help me with ideas at some points.

Xiang

As fellow supporters of this ship and since most of you have been watching Naruto longer than I have you could help me with ideas at some points.

Need something, just ask away! We're not really Naruto databases, but we might be Naruto, Hinata, and NaruHina experts. MUAHAHA!

New topic!

If you could relate Pokemon to NaruHina or vice versa...(like a Pokemon type, episode, Pokemon, crap like that)

Ghost Pokemon? There actually are no Ghost POKEMON to represent it, but the Ghost type. Because NaruHina doesn't exist but leaves evidence, A ship exists when it becomes canon. Hints are evidence.
Ghosts leave evidence (spookily) but you can't prove it.
So basically neither are canon.

Fire and Ice. Although not opposing each other, they are like opposites.

DanK84

Manyula Trainer
If you could relate Pokemon to NaruHina or vice versa...(like a Pokemon type, episode, Pokemon, crap like that)

Like a battle between a Steelix and an Arbok that only knows poison tail. One sided. XD

^Though, at least it's improving. It's more of an extremely one sided thing before episode 47. (Hinata vs. Neji fight. Dunno if I got the episode number right)

So yah, whatever.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Actually, it's kinda one-sided period. Fillers aren't canon. 'Nuff said.

And I think the fight was 46, actually o_O Eh, you were close enough.

I don't feel like answering this question, so I'll pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.