• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NinjaShipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanK84

Manyula Trainer
Actually, it's kinda one-sided period. Fillers aren't canon. 'Nuff said.

And I think the fight was 46, actually o_O Eh, you were close enough.

I don't feel like answering this question, so I'll pass.

Yeah, that IS right. Fillers arent' canon. Sometimes is seems like the fillers are the only time Hinata and Naruto get a chance to be with each other.

I actually thought it was 46, I was having a mental debate withing myself. XD *shrugs*

Glitch Master

What Happened?
I just realized that in most NaruxHina fanfics (well... the ones ive read) naruto is a alot smarted and less annoying.
The only thing i can think of for a topic is a naruxhina amv contest.

Morpher01

Bewear my power
I just realized that in most NaruxHina fanfics (well... the ones ive read) naruto is a alot smarted and less annoying.

Meh, I won't be able to enter. I have no idea in the world how to make an AMV, so I'm lost.....

'sides, I'm not a Youtube member (yet...thinkin' about joining), so the idea of posting an AMV there is a lit-tle beyond my grasp. Plus...the computer I use is used by everyone (curse you!), and downloading episodes onto it feels a little awkward (which is why I haven't yet...looking to download episodes of the Mask animated series, though, not to mention SWAT Kats).

Oh, yeah, one last thing: I have no idea how to find Windows Movie Maker. So....yeah. The contest is beyond my grasp, for now at least. Maybe I might be able, but only if I actually find Windows Movie Maker, and have a few NaruHina pictures...the latter of which I don't.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Glitch Master said:
It depends of who wrote it. I'm trying to keep characters in character in InuNabe High however the fact its a parallell reality means that anything could be different, for example I have the cheerfull Rei Ayanami from
the last Evangelion episode's parallell reality and the Angelic Days manga
rather than the emotionless one, in fact I've made her abit like Excel.

With Hinata I am keeping what I know about her character and looking on Wiki for anything I might not know. She remains shy and her crush on Naruto is still there. In this reality she has't got her powers and is a high school student (Like just about everyone else). In this reality she is the first person who is nice to Naruto.

With Naruto he still starts off unpopular and with no friends, he is still as hyperactive and determined as he is the actual Naruto universe. Have in mind I only have early Naruto from the begining the mid Chunin exams arc to look to (as such thats the Naruto personality I'm using).

Xiang

Meh, I won't be able to enter. I have no idea in the world how to make an AMV, so I'm lost.....

AMVS and all material using copyrighted stuff is now illegal, and you'll probably get banned if you post something like that up. Poo. I get that it's morally and legally right and all, but still :<

Fillers aren't canon, but they contain the bulk of NaruHina. Quit crushing our spirits D: [/kidding] But canon or not, fillers contain NaruHina goodies.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Hyuuga Hinata said:
AMVS and all material using copyrighted stuff is now illegal, and you'll probably get banned if you post something like that up. Poo. I get that it's morally and legally right and all, but still :<
Not exactly. We could still make AMVs and host them somewhere other than YouTube and just say what to search for in this topic. For example theres this great Naruto and Hinata AMV to the song Far Way by Nickelback (Not made by me) on Google Video.

Hyuuga Hinata said:
Fillers aren't canon, but they contain the bulk of NaruHina. Quit crushing our spirits D: [/kidding] But canon or not, fillers contain NaruHina goodies.
Its true.

Glitch Master

What Happened?
I have no idea how to find Windows Movie Maker. So....yeah. The contest is beyond my grasp, for now at least. Maybe I might be able, but only if I actually find Windows Movie Maker, and have a few NaruHina pictures...the latter of which I don't.
WMM Comes with windows Xp and 2000.

WTF! Howcan amvs be illegal on youtube? :mad: *Walks away and shoots Sakura with my Sniper rifle for messing up naruxhina, and the naruto storyline, and the SSBM creditline (if thats a word) ... and my amv timeline (THAT IS NOW ILLEGAL ON YOUTUBE), AND EVERY OTHER LINE I CAN THINK OF!!! stupid lines.... :mad:*

Oh yeah i almost for got i have a new topic

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF HIASHI WAS CAPTURED AND THE KONOHA 12 WERE SENT ON A MISSION TO FIND HIM AND NARUTO AND HINATA WERE ON THE SAME 2 PERSON TEAM
Yay a scenario :)

Last edited:

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Remember just because YouTube AMVs are no longer safe it doesn't mean the same for Google Video.

Poke-Witchy

Musashi and Kojiro?!

WHAT?! But... there are SO many AMVs in YouTube, so why it's illegal now to make them?! Ugh... they should all understand that it's just part of the fandom world, like fanart and fanfiction.

And fillers... I don't think they are canon, cuz some of the episodes go along with the fillers.

As for the topic... I can't really answer that, since that may be talking about the manga series, so sorry. ^^;

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Its not illigal its just more companies are reporting AMVs on YouTube. However making an AMV is perfectly legal, its just its best not to host them on YouTube. Google Video is a better place to host your AMVs, plus you can put them on your video ipod (if you have one) afterwards.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Don't blame YouTube or, in Glitch Master's case, Sakura. This is all Google's doing. They think AMVs are "copyright infringement". Gah, why couldn't they just leave YouTube alone?

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF HIASHI WAS CAPTURED AND THE KONOHA 12 WERE SENT ON A MISSION TO FIND HIM AND NARUTO AND HINATA WERE ON THE SAME 2 PERSON TEAM
I'm making this a three-man team, otherwise my scenario wouldn't work. And the third person could be anyone. It really doesn't matter. Also, note that at the beginning of this scenario, Hiashi is knocked out in another room.

Let's see, they encounter Hiashi's captors, Naruto tells Hinata to go after her father while he and the other guy/girl fight the captors. Hinata worries about the two, but Naruto assures her that they'll be fine, and she goes ahead. At the end of the battle, the other guy/girl is badly injured, Naruto has killed his captors and has gone to report to Tsunade or someone about him killing them, and Hinata has returned with Hiashi.

Hiashi thanks the other guy/girl, they say it was almost entirely Naruto's doing, Naruto returns, and Hiashi realizes he's the "Nine-Tailed Fox kid". But then he notices Hinata staring at him and smiling and realizes that she's in love with him.

Sucky scenario, but I suck at these "what if" things.

Glitch Master

What Happened?
what i really ment was
What if Hiashi were captured and the Konoha 12 were sent to find him.
Yeah that works better.
My scenerio is RANDOM (actully is just long so ill post a differnt one later)

Xiang

WTF! Howcan amvs be illegal on youtube? :mad: *Walks away and shoots Sakura with my Sniper rifle for messing up naruxhina, and the naruto storyline, and the SSBM creditline (if thats a word) ... and my amv timeline (THAT IS NOW ILLEGAL ON YOUTUBE), AND EVERY OTHER LINE I CAN THINK OF!!! stupid lines.... :mad:*

AAH! Don't shoot Sakura :< And AMVs are using copyrighted material. If you want to support an anime or manga, go to the store, buy something to keep them going >> If you can afford Internet and a computer, then you certainly can afford anime and manga. [/reallyoffthesubjectandnotevenmywords]

It'd be easier if I knew more about the relationship between Hinata-chan and Hiashi but there'd have to be some focus on family ties, since Naruto never had any except with Iruka (father-like) and Konohamaru (brother-like)

Insanity_X

just a topic to stop the thread dying

If Naruto and Hinata got married and had kids which of their parents abilitites would they inherit, and what would they look like.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
If Naruto and Hinata got married and had kids which of their parents abilitites would they inherit, and what would they look like.Their kid would inherit Byakugan, and their kid would be a boy with black spiky hair, Naruto's whisker marks, and the Hyuuga eyes.

This thread lives!

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Insanity_X said:
If Naruto and Hinata got married and had kids which of their parents abilitites would they inherit, and what would they look like.
Two children would work. One boy and one girl. The boy would have black hair and will have inherited the Sexy Jutsu and the girl would have blonde hair and have the Shadow Clone Jutsu. Both will have Byakugan and at least one will have Hyuuga type eyes or/and Naruto's whisker marks.

Poke-Witchy

Musashi and Kojiro?!

I think their child will have Byakugan and Rasengan at the same time. XD

Xiang

Weren't the whisker marks actually a result of the Kyuubi?

I'd like the kid to have almost nothing in common with the parents. x3 Something original.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Hyuuga Hinata said:
Weren't the whisker marks actually a result of the Kyuubi?

I'd like the kid to have almost nothing in common with the parents. x3 Something original.
Well thats where the personalities come in handy.

Morpher01

Bewear my power
ZOMG! Must...keep...thread...ALIVE!!

CLEAR!! *zaps thread* CLEAR!! *zaps thread* CLEAR!! *zaps thread*

...okay, we're going again.

I don't know if anyone's noticed, but I made a NaruHina Christmas One-shot (it's in the fanfic catalog). ...just random.

Okay...what can I use for a topic?

What would happen if Hinata was about to faint AWAY FROM Naruto, but the wind shifts and she lands ON TOP OF Naruto?

...if she wasn't already unconscious, she'd probably blush and faint again. Otherwise, Naruto would just lie there with Hinata on him saying "Uh...little help? Sakura? Kiba? Anybody?"

XD I'm so insane...

Status
Not open for further replies.