• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NinjaShipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZOMG! Must...keep...thread...ALIVE!!

CLEAR!! *zaps thread* CLEAR!! *zaps thread* CLEAR!! *zaps thread*

Morpher! We need you to keep thread alive again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

*hears echo*

Morpher?

Anyone...?

Hellooooooooooo....?

Um, okay.

Well, no one's posted here since the day before new years. (OMG, THAT WAS MONTHS AGO!!!!!!!11 *goes crazy*)

But I'd like to post here anyway.

Need to up your love for ninijashippin'? (like up! Up! UP! UUUUUP!) Then visit www.cinnamonstars.com/naruto. cause seriously, it is an awesome website full of super cute things! XD

I'm feeling a little hyper right now, but MUST VISIT NINJASHIPPERS!!!!!!!!1 Okay? Okay!

buh-bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Hello.....I want to join....can I? I like Ninjashipping.

;006;

Morpher01

Bewear my power
*crawls out of hole after hearing name*

*is playing Diamond*

*and has ragged clothes*

Must...catch...Croagunk.......must...catch...Croagunk...*finally gets one* YESSS!! GO BABY!!

*looks around* *sees cobwebs and such*

...ouch. *spins around, Mask-style, and appears in a non-ragged attire* Ssssssmokin'!

So, yeah, sorry 'bout not keeping the thread alive. I got Diamond, obviously, and am having a pretty dang hard time leaving it alone.

So, yeah, I'll buzz that site......maybe......soon as I get around to it......

*leaves thread again and directs people to Fanfiction.Net, where Morph has seen plenty of NaruHina fics*

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
o^.^o

Glad that someone replied....can I join?....sigh...

;006;

o^.^o

Glad that someone replied....can I join?....sigh...

Aw, no worries, this isn't something you join, you just post here! *twirls around* Yes, and save the thread by posting as much as you can!(as long as you don;t double post or go against any other serebii rules.)

*crawls out of hole after hearing name*

*is playing Diamond*

*and has ragged clothes*

Must...catch...Croagunk.......must...catch...Croag unk...*finally gets one* YESSS!! GO BABY!!

*looks around* *sees cobwebs and such*

...ouch. *spins around, Mask-style, and appears in a non-ragged attire* Ssssssmokin'!

So, yeah, sorry 'bout not keeping the thread alive. I got Diamond, obviously, and am having a pretty dang hard time leaving it alone.

So, yeah, I'll buzz that site......maybe......soon as I get around to it......

*leaves thread again and directs people to Fanfiction.Net, where Morph has seen plenty of NaruHina fics*

lol, okay then, have fun with pokemon diamond.

And, yay naruhina fics.

Although one thing disappoints me(not about the fics, the anime) Hinata hasn't been shown in a looooong time so that means no naruhina action. *sags shoulders* Awwww, Hinata come back!

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
o_O

Post..okay. Then I'm posting!!!!

Topic, anyone?
What is the most shippiest scene ever in Naruto<involving Naruto and Hinata only...>

;006;

Kenta99

Orange Champion
Have no fear! Hinata is here!

Spoiler:

[spoil][IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/16-17.png[/IMG139][/spoil]

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE

Spoiler:

[spoil][IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/16-17.png[/IMG139][/spoil]

Oh boy... let's see where this one goes.

I can only wonder just exactly what Kishimoto may do with NaruHina / NaruSaku in these coming chapters.

-Will NaruHina get more development?
-Will NaruHina finally come to a conclusion?
-Will Sakura get jealous of Hinata?
-Will this arc have absolutely nothing to do with shipping?

LULZ, but I still think this chapter will provide more proof of Naruto x Sasuke than anything else. That pairing is so freakin' canon it's not funny. XD

Heh, Kiba is looking cool in that manga panel, BTW.

Last edited:

erizibang

owww so cute!! I've been waiting for ages for her to appear again... anyway do you guys know on which day of the week naruto manga is released? (I heard it's published in shonen jump, and it's weekly but I don't know the day -.-) and... when are the translations up?

Spoiler:

Oh, you are so awesome! Hinata is back!

*looks around*

Oh crap, I should be studying for finals!

Anyway, yay hinata!

-Will NaruHina get more development?
-Will NaruHina finally come to a conclusion?
-Will Sakura get jealous of Hinata?
-Will this arc have absolutely nothing to do with shipping?

Sakura... Jelous of Hinata? hahahahahahah. *pauses* no wait that is a possibility. hm, but I think more of her jealous of her skillz, which reminds me, I WANNA SEE HINATA-CHAN'S SKILLZ!
Naruhina conclusion? Maybe some blushin' but nothin more.
Naruhina development? nah. I think narusaku though *gets shot*
Absolutely nothing. I think now, this is hinata we're talking about. SHE'LL BE A BLUSHING FRENZY!
anyway do you guys know on which day of the week naruto manga is released? (I heard it's published in shonen jump, and it's weekly but I don't know the day -.-) and... when are the translations up?

I'd put my money on fridays or thursdays, but who knows?

What is the most shippiest scene ever in Naruto<involving Naruto and Hinata only...>

Filler arc when Naruto saw Hinata swimming in the water without any clothes, CUTE!

Xiang

Hinata is so pretty in that picture @_@

I've come back from the deaaad <___>
Hinata is with Naruto in the lastest arc (last time I read anything) as well as someone else that I don't remember who. Maybe there still is hope for NaruHina :eek:

I just can't wait for this Rescue Gaara arc in the anime to be over with so I can see Hinata post-timeskip in animation and color-- and all her NaruHinaness...

Hinata is so pretty in that picture @_@

I've come back from the deaaad <___>
Hinata is with Naruto in the lastest arc (last time I read anything) as well as someone else that I don't remember who. Maybe there still is hope for NaruHina :eek:

I just can't wait for this Rescue Gaara arc in the anime to be over with so I can see Hinata post-timeskip in animation and color-- and all her NaruHinaness...

one more person who came back. *grins*

Hinata is cute, and I've missed her. Naruhina has a chance, but who knows? Maybe Hinata gave up? *pauses* No! NO! Hinata cannot give up! Naruhina has to have a chance! heeheeheehee

rescue gaaraa arc has gone on forever, yawn. I like the manga better, so I don't watch the anime much.

lmao, I want to see Hinata badly! So we can get some naruhina!!!

Sableye King

The Ghost Guru
This is my 2nd favorite anime pairing, behind pokeshipping.

Definately the Neji-Hinata fight where Naruto swears he'll beat Neji to avenge Hinata. Because most of the other scenes are one-sided, but in this one, Naruto really cares about Hinata.

NaruHina forever!

Glitch Master

What Happened?
My guess on the mission is that the anbu guy is captured or dies and naruto and hinata can't find their way back to konoha.

EDIT: We need a new topic.

Sableye King

The Ghost Guru
Must..keep..thread...alive... New topic-

How do you think Naruhina will happen?

I think Naruto and Hinata are giong on a mission with some other shinobi, and Naruto will Almost completely transform into the nine-tailed fox, and Hinata will see this, and beg for him to change back, "into the one I love" says Hinata, Naruto will hear this, change back to normal, and they live happily ever after.

What is your favorite piece of evidence supporting Naruhina?

That they are so much alike, they both have been rejected, Naruto by the village and Hinata by her family. Also, before Naruto's fight with Neji, Naruto reveals his true thoughts about himself, that he always doubts he can do what he says, and Hinata cheers him up, saying that he is a "Proud failure" by never giving up, which is why she admires him. And the blood oath after Hinata and Neji's fight.

*~Puru-Ryuu~*

|x|Rebirth|x|
Wow, Ihaven't been here in like what.....ages.

How do you think Naruhina will happen?
I think they'll be on a mission and Naruto will be in a tough spot fighting someone and Hinata will do something heroic and Naruto will realize how she feels about him.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Well I have a new Advanceshipping fanart that is also NaruHina fanart. Ash and May cosplaying as Naruto and Hinata
satoharunaruhinawp0.png

Chelc

Wtf is with all the bumping of threads lately? Seriously, guys - don't bump threads that are 30+ days old. If you feel you want to discuss NaruHina further, someone can create a new thread.

//closed

Status
Not open for further replies.