1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by TheLupineOne, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Dragon Trainer X

Dragon Trainer X 良い感じ!

Fine, sorry I asked.

Well, the idea of a downloadable rhythm game from the eShop sounds nice. Is it said if it's just a rhythm-based game like Rhythm Heaven, or like a story game like Rhythm Thief?

2. Aegon

Aegon Well-Known Member

The game was released in Japan in September. It's a rhythm-based platformer. There is an element of story to it, I believe, though I doubt it's a crucial element of the game.

3. sceptile33

sceptile33 Well-Known Member

4. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "How did I know that would be your reaction?"

5. Dragon Trainer X

Dragon Trainer X 良い感じ!

They both look cool in the picture, but I'd say Phoenix still looks better.

6. Recon

Recon 11001101011101010100

7. Clamps

Clamps Warning: Jokes!

Yay. Another game anyone with half a brain realized was coming eventually has been confirmed.

Will the fanbase please shut up now?

8. PokeTrainerJay

PokeTrainerJay High in the Sky

A question. If someone on your friends list is playing a DS game, will it show them playing the game or just online? I've never seen anyone on a DS game.

I haven't been on my 3DS much lately but seeing as it's very unlikely that I'll get a Vita for Christmas, I think I'll end up getting games like Black 2 and NSMB2 which will certainly put it back to use.

9. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

No it wont, when you're playing DS games it's just like you're playing a DS, you can't access or use any 3DS features.

10. PokeTrainerJay

PokeTrainerJay High in the Sky

Oh okay thanks.

11. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

12. AuraChannelerChris

Level-5 loves America.

Capcom hates the entire world.

Level-5 is pretty damn stronger than Capcom, surprisingly.

13. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

Nuuuuuuu, Level-5 loves Europe - they haven't localised the Inazuma Eleven series in the US, have they? For fairly obvious reasons, but still

I think we should just say Level-5 loves the world. Unlike Capcom.

14. hawkeye721

hawkeye721 なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!

thank you based level-5

do we know anything about gameplay?

15. AuraChannelerChris

Simple.

Investigation portions mix Layton, Luke, Phoenix, and Maya wandering around the city solving puzzles and interrogating witnesses. But it's heavily focused on Layton's style. You can even tell the "sound" for the dialogue belongs to a typical Professor Layton game. Yes, Phoenix and Maya get to solve puzzles as well.

Court room portions is just as similar as the investigation, but the twist here is that you can interrogate multiple people at once. Layton and Luke share as much importance here, too.

16. empoleon49

empoleon49 Dawn's number 1 fan™

Just ordered mine from a big online sale, can't wait!

17. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

18. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Is it really necessary to link your My Little Pony reviews on DeviantArt completely out of nowhere and apropos of nothing?

Did you conceive the post or the desire to post the link first? Be honest.

19. arceus7

arceus7 Arcane Of The Wild

That would be somebodywhodied or a person.

20. giratina519

giratina519 ra ra ra IERUKANA?!

I send random pics of my cat lol'ing at you to people. Along with a badly drawn squirrel. <----- *le random awesomness*