• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Who the hell leaves such a precious 3DS with that behind?

Anyway, that's an awful lot of luck.

Why would they leave any 3DS behind. Poor 3DS.... *cries and hugs KI Miyamoto 3DS I (my 3DS's name)* anyways, what a stroke of luck. Most people would format the system before getting rid of it.....

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Why would they leave any 3DS behind. Poor 3DS.... *cries and hugs KI Miyamoto 3DS I (my 3DS's name)* anyways, what a stroke of luck. Most people would format the system before getting rid of it.....

Most places you buy the system should format it before selling it... They can easily be sued for that. Unless you buy it directly from the owner, of course.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Most places you buy the system should format it before selling it... They can easily be sued for that. Unless you buy it directly from the owner, of course.

Nobody actually does that, they just claim they do.

HRRlion

2795 4358 7025
Yawn, still waiting for a European release date for PMD: Gates to Infinity. Hurry up TPCi!

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Yawn, still waiting for a European release date for PMD: Gates to Infinity. Hurry up TPCi!

I can't express how tedious it was to wait for a US release date. Man, that's an automatic buy for me when it cones out.

Clamps

Oh come on, you all know damn well and good all the Retail release Pokemon games always get released outside of Japan. Why does everyone always try to play the victim when they don't get what they want?

Oh, I forgot I'm talking to a bunch of teenagers. Nevermind.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I swear the game Zero Escape is freaking impossible to find. not a single GS in my state has it. Guess I'll just have to order online sadly. Obviously the UK will get MD so no need to worry

Clamps

That's nice to hear, but... what kind of game is Code of Princess, anyway?

I don't think awesome is a genre, but if it is, that'd be it.