• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I meant it as a statement, rather than a retort. Sorry if it came off the wrong way. It's just that I don't want to be fooled into thinking that watching Avatar in 3D makes the world a better place all of a sudden like Best Buy makes you think.

Oh yeah. Watching anything in 3D doesn't make the world a better place. One should just go outside, RL has the best graphics and depth anyway.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
The only thing I love more than a giant-*** image not in spoiler tags on the last page, is another giant-*** image not in spoiler tags explaining the exact same thing in the exact same way on this page.

Hey, look on the bright side. At least this one isn't likely to send you to the hospital.

aseyfried

Banned
I never have a problem with 3D, but I hope for the people who become nauseous, or have seizures, etc. that Nintendo will include an off Setting for this New console. Also, NO ANALOG STICK! I hate those things, after a few hours, my thumbs become tired, and after a few days of playing hours at a time, I am unable to play due to the muscles tearing

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I never have a problem with 3D, but I hope for the people who become nauseous, or have seizures, etc. that Nintendo will include an off Setting for this New console. Also, NO ANALOG STICK! I hate those things, after a few hours, my thumbs become tired, and after a few days of playing hours at a time, I am unable to play due to the muscles tearing

Have you even seen any pictures or read any information about the 3DS? Yes the 3D can be turned off and yes there is an analog stick.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
*Looks at signature* Oho! So it is. Just a little sad that I actually expected that to be something Serebii users would say...

They're starting to say more coherent things.

Probably because they copy and paste what legitimate users have said before them.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
I have pre-ordered mine from ASDA (For you yankee's out there, the WAL-MART of britain), Cosmo Blue and with Nintendogs+cats (Golden retriever edition)for the same price as a normal 3DS!

Meimei23

reminiscing
Hell yeah I'm gonna get this. I've had the first and original ds for 5 years or so and I just can't wait to get this one. Anyone know when it comes out? ^_^

bleupikachu

Lost in the blue
What im hoping for is a new pokemon game thats still the 5th gen that isnt pokemon grey but a completely new adventure that incorporates new things like 3D models instead of 2D sprites like Colosseum and XD did and larger world with more lively NPCs, something like what Majoras Mask did.

arisatomaxon

アリサト メクソン
i just got my dsi this january and now they say about 3Ds.
i'm a pokemon fan well , i bought gameboy advance bcuz of pokemon
i bought this dsi bcuz of pokemon.
now i need to keep getting money to buy this 3DS?

If Sony arn't just talking out of their *** and their new handheld is capable of PS3 quality visuals, Nintendo is royaly ****ed.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
i just got my dsi this january and now they say about 3Ds.
i'm a pokemon fan well , i bought gameboy advance bcuz of pokemon
i bought this dsi bcuz of pokemon.
now i need to keep getting money to buy this 3DS?

If you only buy consoles for Pokemon then there's not reason to get a 3DS yet.

If Sony arn't just talking out of their *** and their new handheld is capable of PS3 quality visuals, Nintendo is royaly ****ed.

It's capable of PS3 quality visuals because the screen is so much smaller, it's nowhere near as powerful as the PS3 actually is. Not to mention this exact scenario happened during the last console cycle. And look how the DS fared against the PSP.

woot21

super noob
Also isn't there word that it won't have games per say, but DLC games? Or was that a different version of the PSP? And to all the graphic *****s out there, graphics don't make the game, gameplay does. You can still play PAC-Man, SMB, the original Sonic, old Zelda games, etc. and enjoy as much as any new game despite having "shitty" graphics by today's standards. Why is that? Graphics are only need to be good enough that you tell what is going on on-screen.

woot21 out dawgs

Last edited: