• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Matrixbeast

GODLIKE-NESS
When Inafune left, did he keep the rights to Mega Man? Or is the Mega Man franchise owned entirely by Capcom? Or can they both use Mega Man with no legal consequences? I'm guessing one of the latter two (Leaning towards second) cause Mega Man characters are still in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

As stated above, Mega Man is Capcom's character. This is why Inafune had to request permission (That was subsequently denied) to continue working on Legends 3 when he left, rather than just continuing to work on the game.

Oh okay, didn't know it worked that way... I'm naive, but you probably knew that.

Does anyone know when Mighty Switch Force comes out? Have the other two Mighty games, and Mighty Flip Champs is currently my fav game playable on 3DS.

tombux

as my ds can not get my wifi but my wii can, if i get a 3ds will it work on wifi?

(i asked on the wifi forms first)

ManhattanTheStarr

as my ds can not get my wifi but my wii can, if i get a 3ds will it work on wifi?

(i asked on the wifi forms first)

I have the same problem. I think it's because the original DS/DS Lite doesn't work with WPA type connections, but the Wii does. The 3DS/DSi works with WPA wi-fi settings though.

freekhenstra

Water Pokémon lover
This may not be very important to most of you, but the Dutch Nintendo site mentions that Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land will be translated into Dutch as well.
Previously, the only Nintendo games translated into Dutch were games like Professor Layton and Brain Age.

BCVM22

Quite regularly. Having a game that demands replays in Star Fox 64 3D helps, as do downloads like Four Swords and as will the barrage of software coming in the months ahead.

Your response, no doubt, will be your usual claim that the 3DS has no games, perhaps forcing us to conclude, however shocking and unsuitable for children the claim might be, that one's play of any hardware is linked directly to the system's games that appeal to any given person. There are games for the 3DS I like, thus I play mine - you apparently haven't been able to find any 3DS games suited to your tastes, thus you do not play yours.

There. I just saved what would no doubt have been at least two pages of utterly inane discussion. You're welcome.

BCVM22

One would have to discharge and recharge the 3DS' battery a vastly unrealistic number of times for there to be any drop in battery life.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Heck, my DS lites battery is still pretty good.
Now, if only I hadn't lost my DSlite...

I have been using my 3DS a good amount.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I was playing mine a fair bit until I beat OoT a few days ago. So I wont get much use out of it until I get into Link's Awakening DX.

But I've been emulating Wind Waker so haven't really bothered playing other games...

Pikawho?

(five15)
I've been playing it only on the weekends. Mainly because that is when I can hook up with friends for 4swords. But also because school is brutal during the week. I can generally get a quick 15min of a VC game (or a Star Fox level) in the week, but that's about it. Anybody with a fulltime college load should be able to relate to this. lol

Last edited:

Haxy

legendary spooky silke
DS games did it for me.

Hmm... Battery life estimated by them seems to be for in full load without camera use but with wireless. If I'm just listening to music, even with the screens lit and 3D, I can get 6.3 hours. Bet it'll be even longer if it's just 2D.