• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Believers HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer

Approved by: Umbreon_07

Hi everybody. This is the Nintendo Believers HQ. This club is inspired by a member of the Nintendo NSider Forums community, NintendoDS2006. Here is where we can talk about supporting Nintendo. Here we can also talk about what is going on with Nintendo and any news on some games and systems. Also discuss games (like our fav games, upcoming games, boring games). If you would like to become a Nintendo Believer, just post that you want to join. You can tell me that you PMed me in here so I'll remember to check my PMs. Most likely same with Hero. Hero and I are the presidents and owners of this HQ. Here is our motto by the way: Long Live Nintendo!!

Welcome and enjoy

RULES (what you thought there were none):
1. No Flaming
2. No Spaming
3. No Complaining about being hungry
4. No disliking Nintendo
5. No racist comments/questions​

Current Nintendo Believers:
Zoids11 (me)
Hero_of_Shadows (Hero)
ivan2149
Pokemon11
<..::BioHazard-001::..>
Shiny Marowak
Tyrannotaur
Soul Dew
Archangel
Kijuna
LuGiA_bLaStOiSe
videogamer09
El hariyamer
Jesus Freak Nor
#1 Poke Fan
Hoshi no Kabii
Dratini

Ultimate Gaming Zone

Last edited:
P

Pokemon11

Would a Soul Calibur 4 be good for the Nintendo Revolution? And, will anybody else join the Nintendo Belivers?

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer
Pokemon11 said:
Would a Soul Calibur 4 be good for the Nintendo Revolution? And, will anybody else join the Nintendo Belivers?
I hope a Soul Calibur 4 will be a Nintendo Revolution exclusive. And, it looks like not really anybody is interested. I'm sad.

P

Pokemon11

I'm gonna buy Nintendo keychains and products like that and put them on my back pack and my clothes and stuff like that. I'm going to make sure nothing bad happens to Nintendo. I'd suck if an earthquake distroyed the main Nintendo building in Japan.

Is it true that PSO will be able to use the wifi for onine on the NR?

Doesn't anyone want to join?

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer
About PSO, yeah it is true. It was confirmed a week or two ago. And if the NCL building was destoyed, I'd be mad forever. But they might be able to move to a different Nintendo building, but they have lost a lot of things in the earthquake. I like the keychain idea!

P

Pokemon11

Nintendo Revolution

Who thinks a mic should be built into the NR's controller for online play? ;258;

ivan2149

So kind of wireless head set would be cool

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer
Hey ivan2149. Good to see you back. Yeah, a wireless head set would be nice. I'd like it if Nintendo made some kind of camara so that when you and a friend are playing online, you could see each other in a little window or something.

H

Hero_of_Shadows

I hope the Rev has wireless every thing except the power cord. I wonder wut the controllers will be like? I hope it is similar to the Cube's but different.

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer
I think the NR controller will be simalar to GCN's, but will be somewhat different because some 3rd party developers didn't make games for GCN because of the GCN controllers. But I think the ports where the NR controllers plug in will be the same as the ports on the GCN so that GCN controllers can plug into the NR. But, wireless output (to TV's/VCR's and moniters) is not possible as of now.

H

Hero_of_Shadows

It's possible it just wouldn't work right. but it should have the ports for the GameCube and wireless for the norm controllers!

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer
That is a hard question. How about what would you like on NR. I would like to see:
Mario Kart (online; launch title)
Animal Crossing (online)
Mario Party 7
Legend of Zelda
Resident Evil 5 (NR exclusive)
Super Smash Bros 3 (online; launch title)
Super Mario Bros 4 (side-scroller with items from SMB 1-3)

There are a few.

H

Hero_of_Shadows

how about Pokemon online, that would be the awesomist!

P

Pokemon11

Nr

Wouldn't it be great if the NR would have a port for GBA games or an attachment thing like the GCN.

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer
It would be cool on NR. But it would have to be an actual RPG, not like Collosium. I want it to be like earth, you can go to different places, but you can interact with people in the area you at. So it would be like real life, only pokemon based. I hope that makes sense. If it doesn't tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.