• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Believers HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

videogamer09

Zoids11 said:
Why would you not be able to play GBA games on a GBA?

Maybe he meant GBC games? I'm pretty sure it does...
EDIT: Okay, nevermind, it only plays GBA games...that sucks...

Last edited by a moderator:
V

videogamer09

Satoshi Tajiri (Pokemon creator) and Shigeru Miyamoto (Zelda creator).

V

videogamer09

Yeah, hopefully. I would rather have an Xbox 360 that a PS3. *shoots PS3*

P

Pokemon11

Shiny Marowak said:
The Xbox 360 would be my second console (if i get a second one) as for the ps3, I don't like the idea of living on the street.
I just want my Revolution!!

<..::BioHazard-001::..>

Thank you Come again
I am now rather convinced to have an Xbox 360 as my side-dish. But I'm not sure if I canl get one. And theres no dought that: I NEED A NINTENDO REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!
PS3 sucks Bawlz!! Metal Gear Solid is coming on Revo, 1 reason for no need of a PS3! And Who needs Tekken 36757595 when all you need is Soul Calibur, Ninty may get lucky and get another dose of SC Fun!!
Resident Evil 5 will come on X360 so no need for PS3, again!!
Also, Revolution, in my opinion, has graphics equvilent to PS3! Just look at Samus in that ever so short, Metroid Prime 3 clip at E3 (i think)! Jeez! With graphics like those, who need Low quality, $HiTTy, Big Fat, Ugly, PlayStation Threes when the Revolution and Xbox 360 is far more than enough!!
And one more thing, Sony dosen't care for you as much as Nintendo does!! All they care of is $$$!!!
Thanks Zoids11 for giving me alot of this evidence and to show me that the Xbox 360 really is all that!!!
Well See ya round,
BioHazard-001

V

videogamer09

Most likely I'll only get a Revolution, but if I get something else, it will definitely be the Xbox 360.

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer
What game(s) that haven't been announced for NR do you wanna see?

I'm 99% sure there will be a GTA game on NR for several reasons. And GTA would work AWESOMELY with NR's controller.

Last edited:
V

videogamer09

That's a good idea, shooting the PS3 with missiles.

And to the question: We need a Zelda game for NR. I can just see myself swinging the controller around like an idiot. XD

Thank you Come again
There is the Traditional gaming shell to solve all problems of bad controll layout or un suitable gameplay, but sorry, videogamer09, those Zelda games may make you feel a bit embarased. Its almost for sure that swinging the controller will be sword weilding. But it wont be bad, in fact its much more... interesting than mashing the buttons.

Zoids11- I aint too sure on GTA because of Nintendo's disliking for games with hookers and raping with a hint of hijacking, having sex and, of course, beating the **** out of people. I woudn't mind hearing how revos controller will adapt to GTA. I really hope MGS appears on Nintys palm for the second time!!

I wouldn't mind hiring a bulldoser and blackmail Sony to either stop making Playstation and give all rights to games and ideas to Nintendo to better on, OR, I/We (as the NB) smash down the building!!!

Well See ya round,
BioHazard-001

V

videogamer09

Hey, I'm lookin' forward to swinging the controller around like a sword.
Oh, and I'm with ya on destoying the Sony Headquarters. :D

Zoids11

Nintendo Believer
<..::BioHazard-001::..> said:
There is the Traditional gaming shell to solve all problems of bad controll layout or un suitable gameplay, but sorry, videogamer09, those Zelda games may make you feel a bit embarased. Its almost for sure that swinging the controller will be sword weilding. But it wont be bad, in fact its much more... interesting than mashing the buttons.

Zoids11- I aint too sure on GTA because of Nintendo's disliking for games with hookers and raping with a hint of hijacking, having sex and, of course, beating the **** out of people. I woudn't mind hearing how revos controller will adapt to GTA. I really hope MGS appears on Nintys palm for the second time!!

I wouldn't mind hiring a bulldoser and blackmail Sony to either stop making Playstation and give all rights to games and ideas to Nintendo to better on, OR, I/We (as the NB) smash down the building!!!

Well See ya round,
BioHazard-001
1. Rockstar wanted to make GTA for GCN. At the time Yamauchi was pres of Nintendo. He said no.
2. In 2003, Iwata became pres
3. Iwata said that he would have said yes to Rockstar.
4. Rockstar hinted to supporting NR.
5. Iwata hinted to Rockstar making GTA for NR.

Iwata wants GTA on NR. He wanted it on GCN, he got it on GBA.

As to smashing sony buildings...I'll get the bombs, you guys get the matches and gasoline!

V

videogamer09

*brings gas and matches*
And just for fun...*brings pie to throw at crazed Sony workers as they run out*

Thank you Come again
I brought dynamite, rotten fruit, hired a bulldoser, a machine gun and i helped videogamer09 with the matches and gas!! Lets ROLL!!!!!!!
I havent played a Rockstar or GTA game so trying it out on NR will be a good experience. I heard that the Rev will be $200 USD, is this true?
Also I'm stuck on Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, could anyone help?
Okay the Pirate Ship has stopped on Windfall Island and have stolen the bombs from the d u m b a r s e who sold them at the mindblowing prices! So I went to the Pirate boat and I am REALLY REALLY Stuck at the rope puzzle!! I cant get the Bombs!!!!! Got any reccomendations?? I've looked all over the internet and: No result!! Because all they say is time your swings!! WTF??? How does that help?!? Anyway, I need a solution that give a good explination, could you guy have a idea?
See ya round,
BioHazard-001

Status
Not open for further replies.